Looking for an airplane..

Here you go Jesse 1973 Beech B19

79160339.jpg

http://www.controller.com/listings/...913.htm?guid=8147640F701040B281D544318C0CB0C8

Nice looking bird. Seems like a good value at $26k, with 2 year old paint and low time...and not having an oddball engine (IO-346) like some of the older Musketeers. I don't think you could find an equivalent C-172 for that price...

Trapper John

You might find a decent Thorpe T-18 in your price range.

Thanks, Matt. On that note, did you ever fly the Monerai, or that BG-12 of yours?

Too bad it's in pieces. Lots of work!

There's a tailwind posted on trade a plane.

$12K with O-290-G $12,500K ... OBO!

Dan

I thought all it needed was an engine.

Dan

Yea, that's about all my Fly Baby needed too and it took me a long time and lots of dollars to get it together. Worth every penny though

Yea, that's about all my Fly Baby needed too and it took me a long time and lots of dollars to get it together. Worth every penny though

This one was already flying though, Totally different than starting a FFW from scratch.

Dan

Mine was already flying too! Hadn't flown for a few years but the engine started right up. Ended up pulling it for overhaul anyway due to some screwed up stuff. Re-installing alone took weeks. The details are killer. Granted we upgraded a lot of little things to a higher standard

Back