Looking for an airplane at KGTU, T74, KEDC, KRYW

Alex K

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Alex
I'm looking for a budget way to fly 4 seats airplanes where the most important aspect is to be able to take the plane on a day or a few days trip. Generally speaking that means a good availability of the plane because normally it is possible to plan such trip only a few days ahead, not a few weeks. I'm flying VFR. I'm considering different options, sharing certain expanses, paying per hour, purchasing time blocks, maybe even purchasing an airplane share, etc. Let me know if you have an airplane that is not used much and you are willing to share it with others.

Alex

I'm looking for a budget way to fly 4 seats airplanes where the most important aspect is to be able to take the plane on a day or a few days trip. Generally speaking that means a good availability of the plane because normally it is possible to plan such trip only a few days ahead, not a few weeks. I'm flying VFR. I'm considering different options, sharing certain expanses, paying per hour, purchasing time blocks, maybe even purchasing an airplane share, etc. Let me know if you have an airplane that is not used much and you are willing to share it with others.

Alex
Did you post on Austin Pilots Facebook page?

Back