Looking for a ride back to Atlanta from OSH

Flocker

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Flocker
Looking for a ride back to Atlanta from Oshkosh. Flexible on departure. Will share expenses. PM me if you have an extra seat. Weather prevented my ride from making it up here. He's flying up commercial today.

or if someone can get the flock near charlotte, I could take the charlotte to atlanta leg. you know, we'll do this pilots n paws style if need be.

Last time I flew dogs, they puked their guts out. Certainly wasn't my flying skillz that caused it. I recommend Flocker not eat for a few hours before you put him in the crate.

I passed this on to someone I know up there, but not sure what his plans are. I’ll let you know what he says.

If all else fails, I’ll send the Management Council’s Gulfstream up there to get you. Last I checked, none of the moderators had it reserved, unless @nauga changed his mind. All I ask in return, is that you make a donation to the forum afterwards, or take our pilots out to Waffle House or something.

If all else fails, I’ll send the Management Council’s Gulfstream up there to get you. Last I checked, none of the moderators had it reserved, unless @nauga changed his mind. All I ask in return, is that you make a donation to the forum afterwards, or take our pilots out to Waffle House or something.

I guess that’s what became of all those POA shirt profits.....

or if someone can get the flock near charlotte, I could take the charlotte to atlanta leg. you know, we'll do this pilots n paws style if need be.

Does he need to be crated? No fluids 8 hrs before flight.

I was fearful that OP was the pilot of a certain 310R that did some osh furrow plowing. Glad it ain't so. :D

Looking for a ride back to Atlanta from Oshkosh. Flexible on departure. Will share expenses. PM me if you have an extra seat. Weather prevented my ride from making it up here. He's flying up commercial today.

Just making a wild guess here, but are you saying you're clueless about getting back to Atlanta?

Back