Looking for a partner in a used SR22...

Jason Bourne

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jason Bourne
I'd like to partner with someone in a used SR22 (2003-2005 model seems the right range). I have tried asking around at my airport (KHPN) and have found one guy interested in partnering on a plane but he wants something a bit slower (C182 or DA40) and he wants a brand new plane. I'd rather have an extra 40 kts for the same price in the Cirrus.

Anyway, I'm not trying to presume that I'll interest one of you here with this post (although that would be great) but I'm wondering if you have any advice for seeking out interested parties. One thing I have thought of is to put up flyers at my FBO but given how heavily they try to sell new Cessnas, I'm not sure they'll be thrilled if I do that.

I'd like to partner with someone in a used SR22 (2003-2005 model seems the right range). I have tried asking around at my airport (KHPN) and have found one guy interested in partnering on a plane but he wants something a bit slower (C182 or DA40) and he wants a brand new plane. I'd rather have an extra 40 kts for the same price in the Cirrus.

Anyway, I'm not trying to presume that I'll interest one of you here with this post (although that would be great) but I'm wondering if you have any advice for seeking out interested parties. One thing I have thought of is to put up flyers at my FBO but given how heavily they try to sell new Cessnas, I'm not sure they'll be thrilled if I do that.
Move to LNS and I'll partner with you.:D

Back