Looking for A&P in San Francisco Bay Area or around

Pilot 2000

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
pilot2000
Hi, I am a new pilot, just gotten a new (for me :) plane - it's a Cessna 172B - looking for an A&P who can do owner-assisted maintenance within ~100 nm or so of the Bay Area. Let me know if you have any leads!

Thanks!
-P

Naaah. I'm on the other side of the state from him AND weather this time of the year is highly unpredictable. We have bright sunshine today but two days ago it was snowing.

Jim

Thank you guys! Very much appreciate the leads! I spoke to Mike, he sounded like an awesome person, but booked through February! Will reach out to Allen too. Thanks again!

Allen Dake cared for my '63 172D for nearly 20 years, and encouraged owner assisted annuals. He taught me how to perform compression checks, clean and gap spark plugs, check control cable tension, time magnetos, service brakes and clean/regrease wheel bearings, inspect airframe for signs of stress and cracks, etc. He also supervised me in a panel and avionics upgrade.

That sounds awesome, thanks a lot Stan! I messaged Allen - looking forward to talk to him!

Back