Display name:
RHV PILOT
Need a prebuy in Fort Smith Arkansas.

Anybody from the area, please help.

Thanks

I am face book dinosaur.

Can you please post the link?

Thanks

I sent you private message, I think.....if didn't get let me know.

I don't have anyone in Ft Smith, but I do in Morrilton or North Little Rock I would reccomend. What type of plane is it?

The plane is Seneca ii. I am out of California, don't know how far is those places are from FSM.

I used to live in that general area and, while I don't know who you should use (especially for a Seneca), I have a fairly long list of those you shouldn't use...

...with Larkin Floyd being at the tip top.

If you want to PM me your short list, I'd be happy to tell you if I'm aware of their reputations or not.

The plane is Seneca ii. I am out of California, don't know how far is those places are from FSM.

In the Seneca, its about a 20 min flight to BDQ. Add another 15 min to ORK. Redline Aero in Morrilton is my first pick. Close second in Barrett Aviation in N. Little Rock. I consider both excellent piper mechanics. Im sure their is MX on FSM. Call Tac Air and ask them for some numbers if you dont want the plane flown to another place.

When I prebuyed my Lance this April, I shopped MX till I found shop who actually knows these planes. An anal retentive prebuy will save your ass at the first annual. Let me know if you want the numbers.

I used to live in that general area and, while I don't know who you should use (especially for a Seneca), I have a fairly long list of those you shouldn't use...

...with Larkin Floyd being at the tip top.

If you want to PM me your short list, I'd be happy to tell you if I'm aware of their reputations or not.

That will be very helpful!

Will send a PM as i find out names

Back