Looking for a job?

Please don't come on here and pretend to be some guy that likes your website. We don't like lies. You're talking to a bunch of smart people that aren't going to listen. That is not the way to make friends....

So how about you try again, admit you own the site, and that your name is probably Peter and not Paul. After that, participate in the community some and gain some respect. At that point you can mention your site and you'll have smart people that may be interested.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your imputation! :-(
Just wanted to share information and not to "lie".

Regards...

paule

Well, I'm not clicking on the link. Dirty advertising never wins, Paule.

Threads like this belong in the Classified Section. Moved.

Thanks a lot for your imputation! :-(
Just wanted to share information and not to "lie".

Regards...

paule

Well, I'm not clicking on the link. Dirty advertising never wins, Paule.

His name is Peter--he owns the site--apparently he isn't going to admit to that.

Man alive, I do believe Jesse knows what color skivvies we all wear. It is an especially good thing that Jesse uses his powers for good, rather than for evil.

Man alive, I do believe Jesse knows what color skivvies we all wear. It is an especially good thing that Jesse uses his powers for good, rather than for evil.
It is all publicly available. 2 minutes of querying. Just a matter of knowing where to look most of the time.

It is all publicly available. 2 minutes of querying. Just a matter of knowing where the look most of the time.

SkivvyColor.com? :confused::smilewinkgrin:

SkivvyColor.com? :confused::smilewinkgrin:

mysql> SELECT skivvycolor FROM people WHERE NickName='Sparkles' AND LastName='Cutler';
+-------------+
| skivvycolor |
+-------------+
| |
+-------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
It seems that Spike doesn't wear anything...

Last edited:
Back