Looking for a hangar in Las Vegas

Nick Geber

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
NIckG
Apologies in advance if I’ve posted this to the wrong discussion thread. Please let me know where to post this if it is in the wrong place.

I’m looking for hangar space to rent either KVGT, KHND, KBVU. T- Hangar or shade hangar. My current hangar arrangement at KHND is coming to an end (sadly). I have a Cherokee 235.

Thanks! Any help appreciated!

how does that happen, under the table subletting? Not judging, just saying most of the arrangements here where I'm at stipulate ownership of an airplane and 30 days (selectively enforced in my casual observation, which is for another day) as sufficient to keep a hangar rental spot. At any rate, good luck, I am not encouraged by the storage situation of this hobby in present circumstances in the least.

Get your wallet out. I'm not paying $1200+ a month for a hangar. I'll just save that money for new paint and upgrades.

I spoke with my contact this morning. He has a hangar at VGT (3,575 SF) and at HND (4,604 SF). Both are for sale. PM me if either one would be of interest to you.
Thanks flocker - I'm only a renter for hangars at this point...

Get your wallet out. I'm not paying $1200+ a month for a hangar. I'll just save that money for new paint and upgrades.
The bigger issue than the paint here in Vegas is the sun and insane heat that destroys interiors. Even with shades.

There is a guy, David, in Sandy Valley, NV 3L2 with a shared hangar. You can find his ad here https://www.hangartrader.com/find-hangars/nevada. I have spoken to him twice when I was close to making a plane purchase (both of which subsequently fell through and I have yet to rent the space). It is not as close as you would like but given the price it could be combined with tie down at HND to keep you generally out of the weather. Obviously using two locations will depend a lot on your scheduling flexibility but for my schedule I figured it could work.

There is a guy, David, in Sandy Valley, NV 3L2 with a shared hangar. You can find his ad here https://www.hangartrader.com/find-hangars/nevada. I have spoken to him twice when I was close to making a plane purchase (both of which subsequently fell through and I have yet to rent the space). It is not as close as you would like but given the price it could be combined with tie down at HND to keep you generally out of the weather. Obviously using two locations will depend a lot on your scheduling flexibility but for my schedule I figured it could work.
Thanks! I actually spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and drove down there but it’s literally and hour away from my house and the runway is tiny….

The runway is tiny?

ummmmm okay. You fly a T-tail something, too? Heck anything over 2,999 and I am landing the Lance there without a second thought.

See if anyone at the airport would want to split rent and buy a lift.

Last edited:
I spoke with my contact this morning. He has a hangar at VGT (3,575 SF) and at HND (4,604 SF). Both are for sale. PM me if either one would be of interest to you.

How much are those?

Looks like my buddy Powell still has some work to do :D

Reactions: BPM
Back