Looking for a good mechanic in Detroit...

RyanShort1

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
RyanShort1
I'm thinking seriously about an aircraft purchase in the Detroit, MI area and am looking for a good / reasonable mechanic that is familiar with rag wing aircraft that I could hire to go see if an airplane is worth spending the money on a plane ticket for... If anyone knows of such a person, please email me or send me a private message through this site - or give me a call from the phone number on my website.

Thanks,

Ryan

They are all in NC working for Ford.

Guess I should have specified an a&p or ia...

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ryan send a PM to Liz (Joe Selch) she is at Ray Community Airport just outside Detroit and is pretty happy with her A&P .

Let me know if you don't find anybody in the Detroit area. I know 2 different A&P's that would be a good fit for you bit we're an hour by plane or 2 or more by car from the Detroit area.

Ryan,
I'm in Toledo. Lots of fabric airplane experience.
Dave

I'm thinking seriously about an aircraft purchase in the Detroit, MI area and am looking for a good / reasonable mechanic that is familiar with rag wing aircraft that I could hire to go see if an airplane is worth spending the money on a plane ticket for... If anyone knows of such a person, please email me or send me a private message through this site - or give me a call from the phone number on my website.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan,

Check your PM's.

I'd recommend my mechanic except that he's so overextended he doesn't have time to work on MY plane. :D

No actually, I'll recommend him anyway (by PM) since he IS good and certainly has some experience with fabric planes.

Back