Looking for a good A&P/IA to work on my C-210D @Reid Hillview (RHV)

P

pilot210

Unfortunately my old mechanic passed away. My bird (1964 Cessna 210D)is out of annual, but am looking to do extensive work to put it back in the air, including engine replacement. I am based at RHV (Reid-Hillview, San Jose CA), and my plane's not flyable so I'm looking for endorsements/recommendations on the field. Also, if you have anyone to avoid, please don't post to the world, a private message back to me will suffice.

Unfortunately my old mechanic passed away. My bird (1964 Cessna 210D)is out of annual, but am looking to do extensive work to put it back in the air, including engine replacement. I am based at RHV (Reid-Hillview, San Jose CA), and my plane's not flyable so I'm looking for endorsements/recommendations on the field. Also, if you have anyone to avoid, please don't post to the world, a private message back to me will suffice.
Try messaging to Chris or Denny on this board. Look under Members List for Air Baker and Stache, respectively. Chris is based at RHV and Denny is out of OAK.

Try Trade Winds Aviation at RHV. They are a Cessna certified service center and work on several 210's.

Of course, you could always contact the Cessna owner group out of Santa Maria KSMX. They know everything worth knowing.

Back