Looking for a few good CFI's... (or AGI's)

kingmattj

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Matthew
Hi! I'm working on creating a digital online private pilot course, and would like the assistance of my fellow pilots and CFI's. If you are specifically skilled at teaching or instructing, and would like to get paid for your time, then I could use your assistance in the creation process. CFI's, AGI's, and IGI's.
The topics are endless so please don't be shy... pipe in with your name and a contact so we can connect and talk casually about a private pilot topic that fits your expertise.

Actually, you just need to be able to carry a conversation and speak intelligently about aviation...

Thanks in advance for your consideration while I build this product out!

Oh, I almost forgot, here's some of the topics I'll be creating modules on:

Weather/Metorology
Flight Maneuvers
Flight Systems for a Cessna 172
Pre-flight
Flight Planning/Cross Country Flight
Regulations
What to Expect on Your Checkride
Aeromedical Factors
Landing the Aircraft
What to do in an Emergency
VFR Radio Communications

I have a few others, too, just give me a shout and we'll talk!

Thanks,

Matt

PS. I can best be reached on email at kingmattj@hotmail.com

Since you've already posted this in another thread, why a second time?

Thank You,

If I need someone to check my grammar, punctuation, and spelling, at least I know where to go.

Thank You,

If I need someone to check my grammar, punctuation, and spelling, at least I know where to go.

If I'm reading material for a professional industry/position and it has an abundance of high school mistakes, the quality of the material is called into question. Doesn't matter how good the material really is, it's all about perception. Use of spelling checkers (and knowing the limitations) is the first step, then understanding and using the Strunk & White booklet is next.

Thank You,

Your welcome; eye joust no you're righting wood wring bells in the mines of people naught use to reeding paiges of ill pre pared pinion.

***** Note in the above that no magic software flagged even one of the 14+ intentional errors in spelling, grammar, word use, or punctuation. Every word was correctly-spelled. However, if I were to be the reader I would quickly tend to ignore the qualifications of the author.

When writing, proof before publishing. Best of luck with your pilot training.

HR

Thank You,

Don't let them get to you, Matt.

Some of the smartest people I know are horrible when it comes to English, grammar and spelling.

Some of the dumbest look brilliant on paper.

Personally, I won't get in a plane with a right-brainer. I've done so twice and have feared for my life both times. Won't do that again.

Don't let them get to you, Matt.

Some of the smartest people I know are horrible when it comes to English, grammar and spelling.

Some of the dumbest look brilliant on paper.

Personally, I won't get in a plane with a right-brainer. I've done so twice and have feared for my life both times. Won't do that again.

Lol... Thanks, Tim...

Back