Looking for a CFI School Near Stuart Florida

LmannyR

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Luis R
Have all but my TAA commercial requirements to complete. Will complete MEI next. So for now, I’m researching CFI CFII and MEI schools near me.

I’ve taught plenty of newbies in my (17 years) current profession (intensive care unit registered nurse). I have quite a bit a patience and can really dumb down topics if needed easily until one “gets it”.

I’ll get the written tests out of the way before starting CFI training.

What CFI CFII MEI schools do you recommend near Stuart Florida?

Thanks.

Treasure Coast Flight Training is at Stuart. My only contact with them was a flight review a few years ago, but it seemed like a professional operation.

I’m at TCFT. Not really a CFI training facility though. Their CFIs seem to move on once they have their hours. They have a nice operation for sure.

Looking for a school that does plenty of CFI training. I don’t want to be the first.

I’m at TCFT. Not really a CFI training facility though. Their CFIs seem to move on once they have their hours. They have a nice operation for sure.

Looking for a school that does plenty of CFI training. I don’t want to be the first.

There’s a big school in Fort Pierce, I have no experience with it.

There’s a big school in Fort Pierce, I have no experience with it.
Their CFIs are great at flying right hand patterns at a left hand only field, and doing ground reference maneuvers at 600’ inside the pattern or across the final path at airparks.

Back