Looking for a CFI? :o)

BuschPilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
BuschPilot
This is my first post. I have been lurking around here for a few weeks..... I have been out of flying anything for years. I have about 50 Hrs under my belt and would like to finish ppl and also get my ir (later)... I was short of a xc and 1/2 hr hood time of getting my papers to get the ppl (plus retake my written, again).

I do realize it is going to take some time, (to scrape the rust off) before i can continue on with the point i was at before in hung up my headset.

I was injured at work and had to put my pilot dreams on hold.. also i wasn't in the mood to pull out the paper work with the surgeries on my back, and dealing with the FAA. I know i can get my medical though the basicmed, that shouldn't be a big major problem (I hope).

now on to my ?
do u all know of any one that is a good CFI that's willing to sort though my logs in the Spokane area, and continue were i left off?
I have been looking at several FBO Schools, but would like to know if there was anyone here that might know a great CFI in my area..

Thanx,
Drew

Go get a medical first. Don’t do anything till you have done so.

Back