Looking for a busy clearance del on live ATC

uncreative

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Uncreative
Does anyone know of a busy clearance delivery on liveatc? Want to practice copying clearances.

Try CMH. With NetJets operating there you should hear a bunch. TEB gets busy too.

BOS or ATL should work.

Both those airports deliver clearances electronically with PDC's to the airlines (read majority of clearances). That's why I steered clear of the Class B's in my recommendation.

Try CMH. With NetJets operating there you should hear a bunch. TEB gets busy too.

That.

Most airports on the east coast near the city will get busy.

Both those airports deliver clearances electronically with PDC's to the airlines (read majority of clearances). That's why I steered clear of the Class B's in my recommendation.

Good point. Shows how long it's been since I listened to their feeds!

KAPA Centennial Airport, Denver has lots. Great mix of non-airline jets, KAs, Pilatus, and plenty of piston singles. They nearly always contain a DP as well. Most routes consist of the DP, which is required to be read even if it was filed, then "as filed" but you'll fairly often hear full-route clearances mixed in there too.

I like the KAPA channel because it includes CD, Gnd, Twr, and KAPA's Approach sector (it's the "132.75 guy," not KDEN!) all in one. You very rarely hear airlines going into KDEN unless it's the controller talking to them at night when freqs are combined. Airliner comm, to me, is boring because they just do so little the same way I do it.

Last edited:
Back