Looking for 2 Chicago area pilots

H

historychannel

Back on Aug 21st 2004 and Oct 31st 2004 there was a Triangle Shaped UFO spotted by thousands of people over Tinley Park Illinois (near Chicago)

A plane and a helicopter flew by it.

I'm a producer with the History Channel and I'd like to interview the pilot of the plane and the pilot of the helicopter for a Documentay Series.

We will pay the pilots for the interview.

If anyone knows where they are or how to contact them... please forward them my info:

Thanks,
Johnathan

The History Channel
UFO Hunters - Season 2
Office: 310-829-9933
Cell: 832-867-9510
e-mail: ufohuntersseason2@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Abducted by space aliens.

I heard sumthin' but I haven't seen dose guys since. There were dis bunch of military trucks and men in black suits in black sedans and black helicopters ... :hairraise:

I am one of those pilots

men_in_black.jpg

What's a pilot?

;)

Moved from Tech to Classifieds as it's really an advertisement and inappropriate for Tech Corner.

Isn't it nice to know that the History Channel does such factual shows? :no:

I consistently give those shows thumbs down on my TiVo.

I was flying both the copter and the plane. How much are you paying?
...And this is my wife, Morgan Fairchild. That's the ticket!:blueplane:

It was such a crazy night, I flew up to Chicago from Albuquerque, and I could not believe what I saw! Well...I'll save the rest of the story for the show. You can contact me through PM here, or via email (although through the site).

I look forward to working with you.

He lost credibility after he posted the same spam in every single forum.

FWIW, UFO Hunters is a legitimate show on The History Channel. However, it is produced independently, so Jonathan doesn't work for THC (and there's no "Jonathan" listed as a producer on the show's website). Also, note his gmail rather than corporate email address, and his phone number traces to "Motion Picture Production Inc. 1601 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404" whose web site is http://motionpictureprod.com/ which lists UFO Hunters as one of its projects.

It sounds like a Styx concert I attended in the 1970s or 1980s - during their embarrasing "Mr Roboto" period. I guess they're now playing in Tinley Park!

very common in the industry as I'm finding out. My son in law works for Orion Multimedia, who is under contract to Versus. He produces a number of shows that air on Versus. Hard pressed to find his credits in casual digging.

I'm a freelance producer.

Most producers who work in Los Angeles are. It's wierd but true.

The company I work for "Motion Picture Productions" produces UFO Hunters for The History Channel.

I'm legit. I'm sorry for posting multiple times. It's my first time on this board. Forgive me.

"...or Lobster Thermidor, a Crevette with a

mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner

with shallots and aubergines garnished with

truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on

top and SPAM."

Back on Aug 21st 2004 and Oct 31st 2004 there was a Triangle Shaped UFO spotted by thousands of people over Tinley Park Illinois (near Chicago)

A plane and a helicopter flew by it.

I'm a producer with the History Channel and I'd like to interview the pilot of the plane and the pilot of the helicopter for a Documentay Series.

We will pay the pilots for the interview.

If anyone knows where they are or how to contact them... please forward them my info:

Thanks,
Johnathan

The History Channel
UFO Hunters - Season 2
Office: 310-829-9933
Cell: 832-867-9510
e-mail: ufohuntersseason2@gmail.com

Why don't you interview the hoaxters who stage these events?

I was channel surfing and caught some of UFO hunters today. POA was mentioned in the show and an email with "Pilots of American Message Board" was shown briefly as the narrator listed POA as one of the aviation organizations contacted to locate the pilot flying the day of the "sighting". Chuck will have to start giving autographs now.

I was channel surfing and caught some of UFO hunters today. POA was mentioned in the show and an email with "Pilots of American Message Board" was shown briefly as the narrator listed POA as one of the aviation organizations contacted to locate the pilot flying the day of the "sighting". Chuck will have to start giving autographs now.

Oh snap. Any chance you noticed the content of the email?

Oh snap. Any chance you noticed the content of the email?

It went by very quickly, but it was reportedly an email from a POA member to the history channel admitting that they were flying in the area of the sighting that night, but did not want to be interviewed by UFO Hunters because they feared for their job. It didn't show who it was from. The show was trying to find the pilot of a helicopter seen in video flying near a formation of unidentified lights.

It's episode 18 of UFO Hunters that originally aired on Oct 28, so I'm sure it'll be re-aired at some point.

It went by very quickly, but it was reportedly an email from a POA member to the history channel admitting that they were flying in the area of the sighting that night, but did not want to be interviewed by UFO Hunters because they feared for their job. It didn't show who it was from. The show was trying to find the pilot of a helicopter seen in video flying near a formation of unidentified lights.

It's episode 18 of UFO Hunters that originally aired on Oct 28, so I'm sure it'll be re-aired at some point.

The email was probably a joke, but that's plenty of evidence for dem guys.

They should have shown the snipe we gave the guy.

They probably loved that "Pilots of America" sounds like it's THE organization for American pilots. :mad3:

I think we may be able to figure out who the email was from.

hmmmmm..

It was such a crazy night, I flew up to Chicago from Albuquerque, and I could not believe what I saw! Well...I'll save the rest of the story for the show. You can contact me through PM here, or via email (although through the site).

I look forward to working with you.
Hello smoke meet fire

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

;) ;)

I don't recall any such claim by a pilot on this board. Me thinks the producer of that show is stretching some chicken legs.

Of course, that would never happen!

Well, without giving names, I would say that IF SOMEONE here gave up such a story, that SOMEONE would be due some money as it was originally promised.....

Well, without giving names, I would say that IF SOMEONE here gave up such a story, that SOMEONE would be due some money as it was originally promised.....
lmfao...

We needed to produce the better story:

We all heard the radio interference with the monotone mechanical sounding message that mentioned the leader Em-panage from the planet Ber New-ley in the far away Al-eron galaxy....

I don't recall any such claim by a pilot on this board. Me thinks the producer of that show is stretching some chicken legs.

Of course, that would never happen!

Hollywood is all smoke and mirrors. Its a very fake and plastic environment. I have been flying around these hollywood types around for the last 15 years. they are quite a trip to deal with.

What's really interesting is the fact that most of them actually ask me the same question when they are up front chatting. Have you ever seen anything out here.

Hollywood is all smoke and mirrors. Its a very fake and plastic environment. I have been flying around these hollywood types around for the last 15 years. they are quite a trip to deal with.

What's really interesting is the fact that most of them actually ask me the same question when they are up front chatting. Have you ever seen anything out here.

Give 'em a thrill- tell them "Yes"!

---

There is a very well-known unexplained phenomenon, in the western part of our great state of Texas, where people see unexplained, rapidly-moving lights in the sky. One member of this Board has actually participated... :D

There is a very well-known unexplained phenomenon, in the western part of our great state of Texas, where people see unexplained, rapidly-moving lights in the sky. One member of this Board has actually participated... :D

You menan one of us is a Glowing Jack Rabbit?!?!?!? :D

Glowing Jackrabbits. There's even the glowing jackrabbit explanation. Under that theory, the jackrabbits race across the desert with a coating of phosphorescent dust or glow worms clinging to their hides. In the absence of a more definitive explanation, legend and folklore have been known to sprout like tumbleweeds. Fortunately, several of these theories can be discounted because they don't apply to the West Texas region. For instance, while jackrabbits are abundant, phosphorous is not, and volcanic activity in the area ceased about 30 million years ago. Also, although jackrabbits are known for their speed, they are not known to fly or outrun cars, and both pilots and motorists have reported being chased by the lights.

This isn't so much Hollywood as the conspiracy/nutter/UFO types. They latch on to the least critical unattributed "fact" and say "Doesn't explain that!"

Example: The alleged Roswell site had "metal never seen before with unearthly writing that would not burn." The Project Mogul radar target balloons were made of mylar, which you can be sure that not many people in 1948 ever saw before. So now they say "explain the unearthly writing." :dunno:

In this case <soemone's> little joke message is all they needed to say there was something.

Give 'em a thrill- tell them "Yes"!

Once in a while I do tell them yes. Especially if they are the nuttier but harmless ones. However, I steer clear of the conversations of that nature with the ones that belong to a certain church/religion/cult (I'm not too sure about what it is all about, but a lot of the hollywood crowd are into that one). they tend to take it quite seriously. They are nice enough, just looking at things from a different vantage point. So, I don't want to offend their belief system.

Back