Look What Shane Did With These LIGHTSPEED's

Acepdr

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
PaulR
Look what Shane did with these Lightspeed Zulu's. Shane was asked by his former CFI to see what he could do with his Lightspeed's. So off to the shop he went and here are the results. He was delivering them today and a group of other CFI's saw the results and where very impressed. So much that he was given a pair of Bose A20's and well, we will have to wait to see what happens after he does his magic.

Keep you posted!!!!!

Here are some pictures that he took.

IMG_0230_zps84e80d3a.jpg

IMG_0231_zps584afa9e.jpg

IMG_0227_zpsf7198361.jpg

IMG_0228_zpsba997155.jpg

I want to do this to my LightSpeeds!!!! How, where?

Any chance I could get some sort of hulk themed graphics on my lightspeeds?

:yes:

very nice job

Looks awesome. I hear this is good for two extra knots.

Hmmm.... Might have to get you guys to put "In this ear" on the left cup and "out the other" on the right cup.

Can you do a Texas Aggie theme?

Is that vinyl covering or is that real fiber?

Ok..... I give up.... why are they dressing up a competitors headset:dunno:..:confused:..:confused:

IMO...
This type of post should be put in the classifieds.
Same goes with:
You know, forum rules and all that...
You are a vendor, you are vending.

This is not for sale. It is a project that I did for a friend. Paul just wanted to show y'all what I did because he was proud of me...

Hey thanks for letting me know what you thought of all the hard work I did... you know... doing something productive with my day. You enjoy all that extra computer time though.

To everyone else, and Paul, thank you very much for your compliments! You guys know I do everything I can to make anything aviation a little cooler. So it's nice to know that other people like what I'm doing.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hmmm.... Might have to get you guys to put "In this ear" on the left cup and "out the other" on the right cup.

Can you do a Texas Aggie theme?

Is that vinyl covering or is that real fiber?

Hey, I just saw these questions.

Yes, we can do the Aggie Theme buddy. I don't know if I would be able to ever do a Longhorns theme just on principal, but I might. :)

Neither. It's an inked graphic directly on the ear assemblies.

Hey, I just saw these questions.

Yes, we can do the Aggie Theme buddy. I don't know if I would be able to ever do a Longhorns theme just on principal, but I might. :)

Neither. It's an inked graphic directly on the ear assemblies.

What kind of turn around time? Looks great just like your other headsets.

Your right, typically they see me de-plane and feel relieved they are in the tower and I'm not.

What kind of turn around time? Looks great just like your other headsets.

Hahaha, ya, we're working on some custom graphic applications. So you'll have to wait a bit on the Hulk theme stuff.

Turn around time on adding one of our existing graphic designs to your headset is 14 days after we receive them.

Just call/email us when you're ready, and we'll give you all the details. :)

Back