Look what I did...!!!

mpartovi

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
mpartovi
Oh man...you have got to scroll down and see what happened!!!

Alright...those of you who think I actually did something worthwhile and interesting...will be sadly disappointed...but now that I have your attention...dont hit the back button and read on!

I wanna say Im in the market for a plane...but its more like Im on the outskirts of the market peeking in.

Im looking for something FUN that doesn't fly straight and level, something that I dont have to go to the fertility clinic EVERY week to be able to pay to operate(j/k), something thats easy and affordable to insure, local flights dippin around the airport, sippin gas, oh oh oh...did I mention affordable???

I like taildraggers...
IFR capable??? meh...it would be nice

I've had my eye out on the Cessna 140/120...but anyone know the cost and the relating costs to operate one of these bad boys??? I know this isn't capable of acro...but i just love them.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
C140/120s can't be too much cheaper than a C152 Aerobat , then you'd have some acro and IFR capabilities ?

I think you're heading in the right direction. I suggest contacting the Owner's groups. Aren't the Aerobats hard to come by?

Back