Look to your left

Took a nap today. Woke up next to this.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 88
Ok, so I looked left and behold:

A 2015 Audi A8 6.3FSI W12 Quattro Long Wheel Base...

9f12699dad47827b0e349ca7bc738519.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so I looked left and behold:

A 2015 Audi A8 6.3FSI W12 Quattro Long Wheel Base...

9f12699dad47827b0e349ca7bc738519.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd look good driving that.

Unfortunately, I need a new six-cylinder engine for my Bonanza!

Audi have certainly come a long way from being a tarted-up VW, haven't they? :yes:

Smart and quick wit. Bryan won the lottery when he tricked you into marrying him, didn't he?

I figured it was better I said it than someone else.

And, no I lucked out. Bryan doesn't tell a lot of people this, but he is actually a Nigerian prince who inherited a lot of money, but wasn't able to keep it in his home country. In exchange for marrying him, I will one day gain access to what comes to nearly $20 million in American dollars. :yes:

I figured it was better I said it than someone else.

And, no I lucked out. Bryan doesn't tell a lot of people this, but he is actually a Nigerian prince who inherited a lot of money, but wasn't able to keep it in his home country. In exchange for marrying him, I will one day gain access to what comes to nearly $20 million in American dollars. :yes:

Nigerian Prince from the waist down. Boom!

P.s. Damn we think alike.
I was literally writing that I told you i was a Nigerian Prince.
Refreshed and saw this. Weird.

Nigerian Prince from the waist down. Boom!

P.s. Damn we think alike.
I was literally writing that I told you i was a Nigerian Prince.
Refreshed and saw this. Weird.

I ain't buying it... There are NO white Nigerian Princes....:no::no::no:

You have to turn your head further. Like an owl.

Owl, that makes my neck hurt. Okay so there is a painting on my wall that look like some kind of wooded area with a stream going through and some mist. It sort of has a cheesey quality to it, kind of like a brown couch but it fills the void space on the wall.

I wouldn't pay money for it, and I'm not even sure where it came from. I think I scabbed it from an office a couple jobs ago. That's right, dude ran out. I wanted his desk, but I had to settle for the picture.

Owl, that makes my neck hurt. Okay so there is a painting on my wall that look like some kind of wooded area with a stream going through and some mist. It sort of has a cheesey quality to it, kind of like a brown couch but it fills the void space on the wall.

I wouldn't pay money for it, and I'm not even sure where it came from. I think I scabbed it from an office a couple jobs ago. That's right, dude ran out. I wanted his desk, but I had to settle for the picture.

Brown couch with pink pillows?

An old, lazy, fluffy, black and white cat with a screw tail, who goes by the name of Mr. Rogers.

The reason I asked was I used to go for early morning runs. One time I ran with a fellow for awhile. He had a military haircut, and suddenly broke into a chant, something like:

"Look to my left and what do I see?
Dumb f***ing cows just a-lookin' at me.
I said MARINE CORP!"

And so on.

Your question just kinda reminded me of that.

Oh, and I just got your little joke!

Oh, and I just got your little joke!

It was a good joke man.

Pascal programming at the time was the weed out course.
It was the one where they gave that stupid speech.

"Look to your left. Now look to your right. At the end of the semester 1 of these people will no longer be in this class"

Jackazz professors grand standing over their intro to programming class. :rolleyes2:

Back