Look at what you people made me do

Congrats on your new flyin' machine!!! About the hangar, after a couple of months we'll revisit it...:yes: That's about how long it took me to start collecting stuff I needed for the plane...:goofy::goofy::goofy:

I got a shelf in there today and some plane cleaning supplies. Case of oil comes Monday. We'll spruce it up soon enough. Unfortunately the actually flying part got scrubbed today due to fog. Hate it when the TAF is completely wrong.

I got a shelf in there today and some plane cleaning supplies. Case of oil comes Monday. We'll spruce it up soon enough. Unfortunately the actually flying part got scrubbed today due to fog. Hate it when the TAF is completely wrong.

:yeahthat:, Here lately it's been wait and see what you get...

NealRomeoGolf, what are you insane? You could fly for much cheaper from any flight school's arsenal of junk heaps! (How many times have I heard that?!) Oh, wait a minute, I did the same idiotic thing and purchased a Cherokee myself, and I'm loving every minute of it.

Fly her regularly, and have a great time on your new adventure!

And so it begins...

Back