Look at the cute babies...Awwwww!

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Awwbabies.jpg

First EdFred's talking about wedding dresses; now babies. What's the world coming to? :)

RAID!!!

Seriously, I had spiders everywhere inside and outside of my place. My research online said to get rid of the insects the spiders eat by changing to bug lights so the the prey insects wouldn't be attracted. That worked.

I still have some webs on the lights but it's fraction of what was there. Some bugs are attracted anyway. They just don't listen.

cute, just like harry potter, except smaller.

Didn't someone educate her on birth control?

Do you have an adoption plan in place? It would be irresponsible to ignore their needs.

Oh the diapers you'll change... Just wait until you get to help pay for their college!

Old Shelob. Has she been eating any hobbitses?

Ummmm....can you say DEAD SPIDERS!

I admit to getting the heeby-jeebies with spiders and that lot would make Tom a very unhappy boy.

That spider looks as big as a persons hand!! Forget RAID...Give me a baseball bat

Ed, is this a corner in your house?

No. Found it in some house I was going to stay at near Hilton Head. :D

I just found the pic on the web. Not sure what kids of spider that is, or where the picture was taken. Looks huuuuuuuuuuge.

I would not come near that with a barge pole. I wouldn't kill it, I'd call animal control to take it away. think of the oogy mess after you belted it with a bat.

gah!!!

I would not come near that with a barge pole. I wouldn't kill it, I'd call animal control to take it away. think of the oogy mess after you belted it with a bat.

gah!!!

On second thought, the shop vac may require me to get too close. #8 birdshot would allow a little more distance.

Then just call the drywaller.

No. Found it in some house I was going to stay at near Hilton Head. :D

ho ho ho

I will actually be there next weekend. I bought my brother a plane ticket for his birthday, to join me. (see! I am spending vacation money in the US for a change! happy now??)

I think my parents may be there too, and possibly some friends from Atlanta.

They'll grow up so quick.

Not if they were in my place they wouldn't.

Avgas, camp fuel, shop vac, bleach, raid or whatever other warfare equipment/chemicals was readily available would put an end to them near immediately. Just ask the ants that tried to take over the power box this summer..or the wasps at the airport several years back. Oh yea, that's right, you can't ask them because they're all dead now.

Not if they were in my place they wouldn't.
Live and let live my friend. To this day I don't understand the spider/ant/fly/insect killing compulsion.

Avgas, camp fuel, shop vac, bleach, raid or whatever other warfare equipment/chemicals was readily available would put an end to them near immediately.
Starting a superfund site, aren't we?

Oh the diapers you'll change... Just wait until you get to help pay for their college!

Nah, just tell them they're on their own. :)

By the way, Tris, I like your new avatar! :yes:

This is what happens when mom forgets to pay the heating bill...

47b8df00b3127cceb4502e68d93300000026100AcMXLFk0btGLg

gah!!!

Vacuum cleaner treated with RAID.

Daddy, Daddy ! come look at the baby kitties.

Attachments

• kittens.jpg
    kittens.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 29
Back