Long EZ plans and parts found!

Dustin

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Sticks
I have come into plans for the Long EZ and some parts. What parts there are I do not know yet. THere is also a hovercraft kit included. They say there are foam pieces and fiberglass for the LOng EZ. I will see what all there is when they get the parts out of the barn. The people I am getting them from are junk haulers. Depending on what is there I may build it or put it up for sale. The plans are from 1980 so I will have to see about getting the Canard Pusher newsletters to update plans as much as possible. The plans are no longer sold. Aircraft Spruce told me to contact the Cozy Girls about pre-fab parts. I have looked at their website.

Any thoughts?

Dustin

I keep touing with the idea that it would be cool to build an EZ. there is a place called TERF that sells a cd rom of all the designs (without templates) http://www.terf.com/RAFCDROM.htm. I believe it has all of the canard pusher updates etc as well. Check out Canardzone.com and EZ.org for builders advice.

On Cnanrdzone there is an interesting project going on to publish a set of full size templates (Missing from ther TERF CD), so new EZs can be built.

Have Fun

Pete

I have found the Canardzone but not the others. Thank you.

I would also go over to www.aviationforum.org and send a PM to a user called "waiter"... He built and flies a LongEZ and is always extolling its virtues. I'm sure he'll be willing to answer any questions you might have. He also has a website - www.iflyez.com

Good luck!

Back