Logistics of Ground Transportation

I think next time in stead of building, I’ll buy. Was thinking Meepo Classic. I have about $450 in mine, Meepo Classic is around $350 shipped?

You may also try PCW. It is a. Little farther but is a bigger airport. They routinely get transient turbine traffic in there. I was in there yesterday. Call the FBO - they are very good people. It is the same group that was at SKY.

I just purchased a WoWgo board. They offer different lengths of boards and up to 3 different battery options. I went with the midsize board with the midsize battery (35" board lays perfectly in the baggage area of my friends Mooney, Comanche will fit any of the boards). The range is up to 14 miles and the boards work great for larger folks. I'm 6'2 and 235.

www.wowgoboard.com
OK I looked a them And they look fun and agreed they would fit my plane and all the other good stuff but I’m trying to picture myself at a four way intersection with three lanes of traffic with this thing. how do I actually get from the airport to the hotel 5 miles away in downtown Greenville South Carolina or any other place. Or do I just lack imagination?

OK I looked a them And they look fun and agreed they would fit my plane and all the other good stuff but I’m trying to picture myself at a four way intersection with three lanes of traffic with this thing. how do I actually get from the airport to the hotel 5 miles away in downtown Greenville South Carolina or any other place. Or do I just lack imagination?
Google maps helps a lot with picking routes to use the board. Go to the Directions icon and put in the FBO to destination. Then at the top hit the Bicycle tab or Walking tab. Those will come up with routes that aren't highways and normally less busy roads. The Walking tab will find sidewalks, walking bridges, Etc

I was more thinking for things within a mile or so of a field.

Google maps helps a lot with picking routes to use the board. Go to the Directions icon and put in the FBO to destination. Then at the top hit the Bicycle tab or Walking tab. Those will come up with routes that aren't highways and normally less busy roads. The Walking tab will find sidewalks, walking bridges, Etc

Good idea. So far, I have been able to find ground transportation with little trouble. But I always plan ahead.

Back