Logging Me Out!

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
On my 'puter at home (Vista Home Premium, FireFox 3.0.12), every time I navigate away from PoA and come back, I have to log in again. This, even though I am clicking the "remember" box.

IE does not do it.

New behavior - I think, since the latest update of FF.

Suggestions?

On my 'puter at home (Vista Home Premium, FireFox 3.0.12), every time I navigate away from PoA and come back, I have to log in again. This, even though I am clicking the "remember" box.

IE does not do it.

Suggestions?

Try deleting firefox's cookies. I'll bet dollars to doughnuts one is corrupted

Isn't 3.5.2 the current version of Firefox? Or does Vista need an older
version?

IE does not do it.

Suggestions?
Not one I am experiencing with basically the same set up. I am using Firefox 3.0.13

Make sure cookies are enabled on the new browser.

I am using Vista and Firefox 3.5.2 with no problems.

Updated to 3.5.2 and cleared cookies, OK now. Don't know which fixed.

Things that might have happened.... Bad cookies for the site. Delete the cookies associated with POA. You accidentally clicked save password for firefox (or it defaulted). I saved a bad password which caused me similar issues on another board. The password file that it saves is a good starting place. (OPTIONS, SECURITY, SAVED PASSWORDS). You might check is IF "START PRIVATE SESSION" was active. A keystroke (CTRL SHIFT P) turns it on.
Installing the upgrade may have reset some of those options. The problem is you might accidentally turn them on again.

Back