Logbook

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
Crap. I think I lost it. I'm also missing my headset...

Figures. I've been looking for it for like two weeks. I post that I lost it and I find it two minutes later. Headset still missing.

Nice to know it's not just us old guys. Try always keeping them in the same general vicinity.

Figures. I've been looking for it for like two weeks. I post that I lost it and I find it two minutes later. Headset still missing.
They call that CRS or in your case, CRC and that's not cyclic redundancy check.

Glad you found it. Now go & make copies (if you haven't done so already). Have you checked the Cessna & Piper for the headset?

Glad you found it. Now go & make copies (if you haven't done so already). Have you checked the Cessna & Piper for the headset?
Nick's dog has Jesse's headset?

Jesse, are you sleeping with Piper? :eek:

:goofy:

you probably wore that headset when we went up in the 150 the other day

you probably wore that headset when we went up in the 150 the other day

nope. I couldn't find it the other day. Remember I used the one in the plane?

It was in the last place you looked. Right ??? :rofl:

sorry I couldn't resist :redface:

Seriously, glad you found both, but losing a logbook could be down right scarey. I leave mine at the house and just have a small notebook in the plane.

Last edited:
It was in the last place you looked. Right ??? :rofl:

sorry I couldn't resist :redface:

Seriously, glad you found both, but losing a logbook could be down right scarey. I leave mine at the house and just have a small notebook in the plane.

Folks used to make photocopies of every page Just in Case.

An Excel spreadsheet can compliment/backup a traditional logbook.

Keep photocopies of endorsements, and a few key entries, of course, but since computers are ubiquitous, it makes sense to have electronic copy (plus it makes filling an 8710 MUCH easier!)

Back