Logbook Pro Help

ARFlyer

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
ARFlyer
Does anyone know how to print a custom field logbook on Logbook Pro? I have my logbook set-up as a reflection of my Gleim logbook. However when ever I select to print my logbook it lays it out via the Jepp format, which means it dropped my custom columns. If I try to print via the Standard Logbook Pro Flight Log it produced large gaps in-between each column.

I'm trying to get my flight log printed out for my airline interview next week and it's driving me up the wall.

I would recommend using the Jepp format ...really that format is industry standard and your recruiter will enjoy the "professional " and familiar look of your logbook.
Logbooks are usually scrutinized pretty heavily at your first airline.
Good luck with the interview

Last edited:
I would recommend using the Jepp format ...really that format is industry standard and your recruiter will enjoy the "professional " and familiar look of your logbook.
Logbooks are usually scrutinized pretty heavily at your first airline.
Good luck with the interview

What is the recommend way to show ATP mins then? I have my x/c in both total x/c and a custom >50nm column. The Jepp format shows the total x/c. Also what do I need to do about my custom CFI "signature" field? Will they just assume that all dual was signed ?

What is the recommend way to show ATP mins then? I have my x/c in both total x/c and a custom >50nm column. The Jepp format shows the total x/c. Also what do I need to do about my custom CFI "signature" field? Will they just assume that all dual was signed ?

just use the XC column....( they are not going to measure distances etc) but they will be vetting the overall story your logbooks tell for authenticity.....always bring ALL logbooks to an interview in your briefcase ( don't use your emptied out flight bag) especially ones with original signatures ......make sure single +multi equals total time....nothing gets an interview off to a bad start faster than incomplete paperwork and Fuked up logbooks ! I conduct a lot of interviews feel free to PM me if you have any further questions

Last edited:
just use the XC column....( they are not going to measure distances etc) but they will be vetting the overall story your logbooks tell for authenticity.....always bring ALL logbooks to an interview in your briefcase ( don't use your emptied out flight bag) especially ones with original signatures ......make sure single +multi equals total time....nothing gets an interview off to a bad start faster than incomplete paperwork and Fuked up logbooks ! I conduct a lot of interviews feel free to PM me if you have any further questions

Unless you have a reason for them to be different, mine are off by 0.3 hours, because of a flight in a glider :)

Back