Log book software

PittsDriver

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
PittsDriver
I'm considering switching my log book over to LogTen Mobile Pilot - it's a native app for the iPhone and will sync up to my Mac desktop. Does anyone have any experience with this app?

If you're using a log book app that rocks and runs on a mac I'd love to hear about it as well.

Thanks.

I looked at the LogTen desktop app, and wound up buying Climb!. LogTen has lots of features I'll never use as a private pilot (it seems aimed more at the airline pilot), and it's $100 instead of $30.

You can try both programs for free. I recommend you do so.

I looked at the LogTen desktop app, and wound up buying Climb!. LogTen has lots of features I'll never use as a private pilot (it seems aimed more at the airline pilot), and it's $100 instead of $30.

You can try both programs for free. I recommend you do so.

I downloaded both, but it seems like LogTen is much more what I'd like... I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive. :mad:

I've looked at LogTen as well. Cool--but I can't justify $100. I've never heard of Climb! but a $30 price tag is something I'd go for.

Last edited:
$100 is a bit steep, but I paid $70 for a Logbook Pro license on Windows and couldn't be happier. Fantastic piece of software. No experience with logbook software on the mac, sorry.

Best,
Jason

Climb! seems slow and not much better than a spreadsheet.

$100 is a bit steep, but I paid $70 for a Logbook Pro license on Windows and couldn't be happier. Fantastic piece of software. No experience with logbook software on the mac, sorry.

Best,
Jason
Ditto for Logbook Pro. It works well with my Treo, as well.

Back