[LOCK PLEASE] Guy Almost Gets Hit By 182 at St. Barts {DUPLICATE}

And it looks like a C-172 to me.

Yo....you are so AOL man...... It's Google-Foo, not search Kung Fu. Man......kids these days.

I called t turn on Internet when I got here......they sent me a library card.:eek:

Arkansas is lucky if they're on dial up. :D

I find this sentiment rather distasteful. I just want to let you know that I'm in Arkansas and I'm not on dial up. I drive 45 minutes to an internet cafe, download everything I need onto a 5 1/4" floppy, then drive home and look at it on my TRS-80 computer, then I save my replies on that 5 1/4" floppy and drive back to the internet cafe and upload it. The internet cafe is located in Missouri, so they're probably on dial up.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer in about 90 minutes.

I find this sentiment rather distasteful. I just want to let you know that I'm in Arkansas and I'm not on dial up. I drive 45 minutes to an internet cafe, download everything I need onto a 5 1/4" floppy, then drive home and look at it on my TRS-80 computer, then I save my replies on that 5 1/4" floppy and drive back to the internet cafe and upload it. The internet cafe is located in Missouri, so they're probably on dial up.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer in about 90 minutes.
Trash 80. Now that brings back memories.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

5 1/4 floppy? Was that an option? My TRS-80 had a casette deck. I wonder what the storage size was....

Back