Local Aircraft Auction

idahoflier

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
idahoflier
I have no affiliation with anything pertaining to this auction. With that said...

I saw this auction a couple of weeks ago and forgot about it. Was browsing craigslist and saw it again. One day to go and I'm surprised at the bids these aircraft have.

One plane is enough for me, but at their respective bids the J-2 and Ercoupe are tempting!

Will be interesting to see what they ultimately sell for...

https://www.trucksandauto.com/aucti...=&lotsTotal=7&pageSize=24&playSoundEnabled=true

What did that 'Coupe go for? I was tempted, but hadn't discussed with SWMBO and I have grown accustomed to sleeping indoors.

$57,250.00 It could have been yours!

Pretty decent, even with the 10% premium added. Looks like it had a recent annual and even ADS-B out sorted (the rest of the panel is crude but workable for awhile if someone wanted a flying upgrade project)

Were these an estate auction?

What did that 'Coupe go for? I was tempted, but hadn't discussed with SWMBO and I have grown accustomed to sleeping indoors.
$19,750. The Cub went for $23K. The Bellanca was the cool one for $22,250.

Pretty decent, even with the 10% premium added. Looks like it had a recent annual and even ADS-B out sorted (the rest of the panel is crude but workable for awhile if someone wanted a flying upgrade project)

Were these an estate auction?

IDK?

Back