For Sale Live the dream on an airpark!

flyingron

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingRon
Look, the neighbor three doors down is moving into an assisted living situation. Here's a prime opportunity for someone into aviation to move to a prime location.

https://jillsellslakenorman.kw.com/property/LST-6786520154387558400-6

Our airport is one happy party family. If you are interested in camaraderie rather than petty stuff, we are airport for you. We sit nestled into the largest lake entirely in North Carolaina. We're a mix up ex-military, airline pilots, homebuilders, and just plain good airport foklks. This is the place for your.

This house and hangar are near the end of the runway and really nice. The builder is the same that built my house. It's a wonderful place

Contact Jill at KW (she's an owner here, a former US Air pilot, flight instructor, and real nice person) for more information. We don't get many lots to turn over here, so this is THE chance of a lifetime!

Nice!

8 years too soon.

Nice house. I'd want a hangar the size of the house and the house the size of the hangar though. House is way too big and hangar is way too small. Oh, and tell the agent it needs hangar pics. ;)

Look, the neighbor three doors down is moving into an assisted living situation. Here's a prime opportunity for someone into aviation to move to a prime location.

Our airport is one happy party family. If you are interested in camaraderie rather than petty stuff, we are airport for you. We sit nestled into the largest lake entirely in North Carolaina. We're a mix up ex-military, airline pilots, homebuilders, and just plain good airport foklks. This is the place for your.

This house and hangar are near the end of the runway and really nice. The builder is the same that built my house. It's a wonderful place

Contact Jill at KW (she's an owner here, a former US Air pilot, flight instructor, and real nice person) for more information. We don't get many lots to turn over here, so this is THE chance of a lifetime!
Looks like Heaven.

Last edited:
and people say there's no hangar space in the area, ppffffff

Buyer needs to get it all furnished, including the C182. Nice house.

Fifteen years ago I would have killed to get that lot for sale at the other end, with both runway and lake access. Oh well.

$500 Annual HOA? That seems kinda low. What does it cover?

It is low. I've been suggesting they increase it. It covers maintenance no the runway, insurance, and supposedly keeping the roads paved. In the past, we did a special assessment to cover road repairs.

Gorgeous home! Wish I had the money and was closer to retirement so I could move out there.

It is low. I've been suggesting they increase it. It covers maintenance no the runway, insurance, and supposedly keeping the roads paved. In the past, we did a special assessment to cover road repairs.

That was my next question. What do assessments average annually

Back