Live online KOSH Airventure radio?

SDuncan

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
scott
Last year I remember finding a website through which I could hear live ATC transmissions at Oshkosh during the fly-in. I've tried LiveATC.net, but their KOSH radio is down (possibly because of the convention?). Does anyone know where else I might be able to find this? I always find it quite entertaining/educational to listen to the controllers during Airventure. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Last year I remember finding a website through which I could hear live ATC transmissions at Oshkosh during the fly-in. I've tried LiveATC.net, but their KOSH radio is down (possibly because of the convention?). Does anyone know where else I might be able to find this? I always find it quite entertaining/educational to listen to the controllers during Airventure. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Hi there,

We're working on getting an Oshkosh feed back up. The feeder took the OSH feed down last year after AirVenture, but never put it back up, but we're working on getting something up soon (whether it be the old feeder or someone new).

I'll try to provide any updates as I get them.

Thanks,

Jason
LiveATC.net

Hi there,

We're working on getting an Oshkosh feed back up. The feeder took the OSH feed down last year after AirVenture, but never put it back up, but we're working on getting something up soon (whether it be the old feeder or someone new).

I'll try to provide any updates as I get them.

Thanks,

Jason
LiveATC.net

Yeah, I've been missing the audio so far this year. It was as close as I came to being there.

Back