Little Rock Clinton Airport PIREPS?

TulsaWeather

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
TulsaWeather
I need to go to Little Rock for a funeral Friday, and wondered if anyone has FBO advice or a general PIREP about the airport.

Thanks!
j

gimme a 'K'...........gimme an 'L'...............gimme an 'I'.............gimme a 'T'..............what's that spell?

no, YOU grow up!

Hi James.

I haven't flown there since TacAir took over the GA FBO from Central Flying Service, but I did hear through the grapevine that TacAir charges a parking fee, but waves most of it if you buy fuel. Last time I was there, no landing fees were charged. TacAir kept the restaurant on the field, which is not bad.

The controllers are nice guys. If you go VFR, keep an eye or two peeled for C-130's in the area.

You can also fly into North Little Rock, which isn't as convenient but not too far.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

You may want to look at Fly Arkansas at LIT. Their gas is cheaper, no ramp fees and I've heard they're a lot more friendly. They're also easy walking distance from the main pax terminal, so it will be easier for your ride to find you.

You may want to look at Fly Arkansas at LIT. Their gas is cheaper, no ramp fees and I've heard they're a lot more friendly. They're also easy walking distance from the main pax terminal, so it will be easier for your ride to find you.

The folks at Fly Arkansas are extremely nice. Beautiful facility too. Highly recommend.

Flew in to pick up a relative on the way to the beach a few months ago. My sister in law parked her car at Fly Arkansas and we made a quick bathroom break before heading out. No fees. SUPER friendly. Extremely nice people and immaculate FBO.

I called Fly Arkansas before going to make sure it was ok for my SIL to leave her car there for the week and make sure the parking area was safe / secure. The lady we talked to was extremely nice and helpful.

If I were going back it would be a no brainer... Fly Arkansas FBO.

I need to go to Little Rock for a funeral Friday, and wondered if anyone has FBO advice or a general PIREP about the airport.

Thanks!
j

Fly-Arkansas like the rest said. Their located in the old Hawker facility in the southern part of the field. TAC-Air sucks and runs the other "three FBOs" on the western edge of the field along 18-36.

18-36 & 4R-22L are closed until the end of the year as airport is replacing all the taxiways. So it makes Fly-Arkansas super easy as it's a straight shot off 4L-22R on Papa.

PM me if you need anything else.

Y'all are awesome, and thanks for the laughs too!!

F-A it is.

Attachments

• giphy slowclap.gif
    giphy slowclap.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
Back