Little Dick - Making More Friends!

RotaryWingBob said:
Little Dick? Litteral maybe?

KP, there's nothing anyone can say that is more powerful about what a moron he is, than what he himself says...

Well his dad Richard M. Daley Sr. was "Big Dick", so he must be "Little Dick", right?:yes:

Two questions:

1) What the hell is wrong with Richard Daley?

2) Why the hell do people in Chicago keep re-electing him? This speaks strongly for both the Mayor and the residents.

"Daley also demanded that the state's 1.5 million law-abiding firearm owners travel to Chicago to appear before him and explain why their firearms should not be banned and confiscated."

Well, easy. That reason would be the US Constitution, which contains rights designed expressly to protect us against mentally unbalanced tyrants just like Richard Daley, and protects our rights to carry the tools that give us the power to defend ourselves against people just like him.

Joe Williams said:
Well, easy. That reason would be the US Constitution, which contains rights designed expressly to protect us against mentally unbalanced tyrants just like Richard Daley, and protects our rights to carry the tools that give us the power to defend ourselves against people just like him.

Cha-Ching!

SkyHog said:
2) Why the hell do people in Chicago keep re-electing him? This speaks strongly for both the Mayor and the residents.

Because his biggest supporters 'live' in cemeteries.:rolleyes:

Just glad I live in a different windy city.

As a born-again Bible-thumper (I really am), I believe in the resurrection. It happens every four years in STL. Chicago too, I suppose I can safely assume.
;)

SkyHog said:
Two questions:

1) What the hell is wrong with Richard Daley?

Money, Power and Corruption.

The guy is a crook. Everyone knows it. But he basically thumbs his nose at the system and the system looks the other way.

Remember Meigs ? If I went onto an airport and chopped up the runway, I'd end up in jail. Dick gets reelected...

Well then the 1.5 million lawabiding firearm owners ought to do exactly that. They should march on Chicago and tell this moron why the Bill of Rights were written and passed for the sole purpose of protecting the people from wanabe dictators like him. If they can have a million man march on Washington they sure as hell can have a million man march on Chicago.
Ron

JRitt said:
News Headline Reads "Gun Owners Invade Chicago"
Oh, I'm sure it would be more sensational and inflammatory than that... like

GUN NUTS RIOT IN CHICAGO

or

NRA BEHIND MAYORAL KIDNAPPING

So taking away law abiding people's guns because of these gang bangers and their stray bullets is going to lower gun violence. Yeah right. Typical BS. These guys are criminals and don't follow laws, so they'll have guns and your average perosn will not. What a moron. :mad:

<Anti-Dickie Satire turned on> What is it about YOU guys? Stop *****-footing around. I can't believe you're only saying nice things about His Honor. Why don't YOU stand up and really tell us what YOU think about Mayor Dick. Come on now. Don't be bashful. </Anti-Dickie Satire turned off>

Dakota Duce

"May All Your Flights Be Of Good Weather!"

Back