Little bit too windy to fly today

DavidWhite

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DW
What do y'all think??

942503_10201342347021156_984961789_n.jpg

Depends on what you are flying and why. Us working pukes don't have much of a choice.

A perfect day to practice landings :D

You can probably fly backwards if you really try. Going to play havoc on your fuel burn ,unless your going one way with it.

Flying southeast at 5500 was awesome this morning

ForeFlight circle is green, that means you can go fly.

We were G30 today and winds were direct headwinds in the direction I was going at 60knots. I just stayed home. Probably should have went but I really didn't feel like being beat to death for 3 hours.

I canceled my flight today due to winds.

As my instructor used to tell me to windy to fly dual you better go solo.:D

Plane is booked for 1500 tomorrow, but it may be too windy. Hoping things calm down as the day wears on. My youngest son will get his first plane ride if we can fly.

Plane is booked for 1500 tomorrow, but it may be too windy. Hoping things calm down as the day wears on. My youngest son will get his first plane ride if we can fly.

Looks like it's still going to be a little breezy around here, not quite as bad as today. I had to add a little crosswind correction driving to the supermarket today.

Dead calm here this morning, a very light breeze kicked up out of the north in mid afternoon. All sled rides with the glider training flights, no lift with the inversion.

Back