Listening to OSH arrivals

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Ahhh... what could be better on a Friday afternoon than listening to OSH arrivals on ATC.net streaming audio and realizing I'll be there, for the first time, next week, flying in courtesy of Kent's 182 and generosity?

Look me up in the 195 area. I will be there Sunday through Thursday Morning, weather permitting.

Greg, I get there on Friday 8/1 and depart Sunday AM, so I'll miss you this time around.

Dave, WILL DO!

Is the ATC.NET broadcasting the OSH arrival frequency and annual deal? I have a few folks that were asking about listening to the arrivals and this would be great! Thanks

I'll just tune in on my handheld while I'm AT the show. The rest of you slobs can sit in front of your computers.:D

Look me up in the 195 area. I will be there Sunday through Thursday Morning, weather permitting.

I will be arriving on Tues evening, I will have to look you up. Not sure yet if im flying into OSH or a surrounding airport.

I will be arriving on Tues evening, I will have to look you up. Not sure yet if im flying into OSH or a surrounding airport.
Greg's message that you quoted was from 2008. Note that this year Greg won't be arriving until Tuesday, or maybe Wednesday, depending on how tired he is. Tuesday night there's a gathering in Camp Scholler at our campsite. Thursday night we're having a get-together at the White House. See the other threads under Air Venture here for more details.

Greg's message that you quoted was from 2008. Note that this year Greg won't be arriving until Tuesday, or maybe Wednesday, depending on how tired he is. Tuesday night there's a gathering in Camp Scholler at our campsite. Thursday night we're having a get-together at the White House. See the other threads under Air Venture here for more details.

Guess I should look at the dates on the posts, lol.

Back