List of ADS-B Out xpdrs and options?

The Echo is interesting Geoffrey, but I think the difference between experimental/lsa 2020 compliant and certificated 2020 compliant still needs to be fully defined, and I think that might happen over the next few weeks with the Navworx findings. If not, it will certainly be defined over the next few years, and we will find out if owners of 2020 compliant experimental OUT boxes possess useless hardware, or if owners of certificated 2020 OUT boxes overpaid.

The problem with the GTX345 is a premium app, Pilot and FF, are required if you want a tablet.

I wonder what the market pricing for the 330ES will look like circa 2019. My current setup is 430W w/ 327. I'm gonna wait and see the pricing dynamics. Assuming the form factor of the 330 (11", versus the 335's 10") is not an issue replacing my shallower 327, I'm essentially looking at price deltas between the 330ES and non-GPS 335 at that time. Unless there's a huge discount as people rip out perfectly working 330ES , I'll probably just tie a basic 335 to the 430W and be done with it.

Back