Lindsay soloed today!

They grow up fast, don't they...

Tell her we send our congratulations and look forward to seeing her whenever her flight path crosses ours.

:thumbsup:

They grow up fast, don't they...

Tell her we send our congratulations and look forward to seeing her whenever her flight path crosses ours.

:thumbsup:

Yes sir, they sure do! Quite the young ladies you have there Steve!

Funny how things change in life from doing things for oneself, to getting those a generation or two behind on the right track.

Best,

Dave

Funny how things change in life from doing things for oneself, to getting those a generation or two behind on the right track.

Hence the whole progression of life - we try to make sure the following generations get put on the right track and have it better than we did.

So how long before she starts saying "Uncle Dave, can I borrow the P-Baron?" ;)

Dave, please tell Lindsay congratulations from me and Tom. :)

Hence the whole progression of life - we try to make sure the following generations get put on the right track and have it better than we did.

So how long before she starts saying "Uncle Dave, can I borrow the P-Baron?" ;)

She knows there are boundaries; told her she'd have to get some Aztec time first :rofl:.

Best,

Dave

Congratulations to Lindsay and a big, YEE HAW! Congrats to you to, Dave. This is a proud moment for the entire family.

She knows there are boundaries; told her she'd have to get some Aztec time first :rofl:.

You got it! I'll give her Aztec time if you give me an equal amount of P-Baron time! :D

...now which one's the throttle again?

Piper, Beech, what-everrr!

...now which one's the throttle again?

Piper, Beech, what-everrr!

You know, when I flew Lance's Baron at Gaston's the different arrangement of throttles/props didn't cause me any issues. I could see where in a high stress situation it could if you were used to a different arrangement, though. One person I know said once he had some A&P students starting up a Baron. They had the throttles and props full forward, so when the engines caught they raced. He instinctively grabbed the furthest left levers... feathering the props. Oops.

You got it! I'll give her Aztec time if you give me an equal amount of P-Baron time! :D

Geesh Ted. Equal amount of time? Let me see if I can make that trade with a friend with a C-90 King Air :D. You drive a hard bargain.

Best,

Dave

Geesh Ted. Equal amount of time? Let me see if I can make that trade with a friend with a C-90 King Air :D. You drive a hard bargain.

What can I say, I'm a businessman. I'm sure we could work something out. I'll take an equal amount of King Air time instead of P-Baron time if that suits you better. ;)

Here's Lindsay with her newly minted temporary PPL.

Best,

Dave

Attachments

• Lindsay PPL (Large).JPG
    Lindsay PPL (Large).JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 22
She looks happy, as she should!

Back