Lincoln KLNK Friday 11/25

Everskyward

Experimenter
Display Name

Display name:
Everskyward
I have a day trip on Friday to Lincoln if anyone wants to have lunch or something. This is, of course, subject to the whims of the schedule.

The husker game starts at 11 and might be hanging with friends. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably join you!

The husker game starts at 11
Now the trip makes more sense. :idea:

I was wondering why someone would charter an airplane in order to spend all day in Lincoln on the day after Thanksgiving.

Danielle and I are in new orleans, maybe next time.

I have a day trip on Friday to Lincoln if anyone wants to have lunch or something. This is, of course, subject to the whims of the schedule.

im going to be at my hanger working on my plane so i can do lunch

Sounds good. We are supposedly going to be at Duncan, arriving about 8:30 am.

ok I was planing on going to the hanger about 10 am Ill send you a pm with my phone # so you can let me know when you get to town

Had a great time meeting Cap'n Jack, DaleB and earl72. Thanks for showing me around Lincoln! We were able to depart over an hour early because the game was over sooner than expected and the passengers got back to the airport in a timely manner.

Had a great time meeting Cap'n Jack, DaleB and earl72. Thanks for showing me around Lincoln! We were able to depart over an hour early because the game was over sooner than expected and the passengers got back to the airport in a timely manner.

Mari, Dale & Earl-

Great meeting all of you also. Glad you were able to get home early.

Thanks for showing me your planes!

thanks for the great time and the tour of that really cool plane

thanks for the great time and the tour of that really cool plane
Enjoyed seeing your airplane too. It could be the sister ship to the one in my profile picture.

Thanks to all of you -- Mari, nice ride! Jason -- same thing, thanks for the "tour" of yours. :) I had fun. The drive back wasn't bed.

Mari, too bad your passengers were probably a little more subdued on the trip home.

So sorry that I couldn't make it for lunch. I was out of town until Friday morning and then went to the game. I hope that you make it back some time soon!

Mari, too bad your passengers were probably a little more subdued on the trip home.
I offered my condolences but they said they enjoyed the game anyway. :)

I'm not sure when there will be a "next time" for Lincoln but I'll let everyone know.

Good thing the game wasn't today. A bit breezy here. I saw a CRJ on base crabbing into the wind. I doubt it was a comfortable ride.

Back