Lincoln folks...

It's your turn. Late lunch/dinner Saturday?

Kent,

Wow, you picked quite a day to show up. Beware that it's game day in Lincoln. Flying in will be easy enough, but getting around may be a challenge as it gets closer to game time. Kick off is at 6PM. The earlier you're here the better (or the later, I guess. The city will turn into a ghost town at about 5:50 PM :)). I'm sure you've seen plenty of game days in Madison, but I've heard that not much compares to game day here. If it's something you're in to, you may find it fun/interesting. If not, it may be a pain.

I'm going to the game. I could do lunch in the afternoon, but couldn't do dinner. :(

P.S. Go Big Red!!

Last edited:
I'm going to be at the airport ~ 3 PM. Before that works for me...

Kent,

Wow, you picked quite a day to show up. Beware that it's game day in Lincoln. Flying in will be easy enough, but getting around may be a challenge as it gets closer to game time. Kick off is at 6PM. The earlier you're here the better (or the later, I guess. The city will turn into a ghost town at about 5:50 PM :)). I'm sure you've seen plenty of game days in Madison, but I've heard that not much compares to game day here. If it's something you're in to, you may find it fun/interesting. If not, it may be a pain.

I'm going to the game. I could do lunch in the afternoon, but couldn't do dinner. :(

P.S. Go Big Red!!

Timing worked perfectly. I arrived a bit before 7 PM, so the game was already on. Jesse, Tristan and I got food downtown amidst the crowds of people watching the game in every establishment with a TV, and I got back to the airport with 22 seconds left in the fourth quarter so I got out easily too. :yes:

Sorry you missed me! :rofl:

Back