LimoJet.™ Lear Limousine to prowl Chicago streets!

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
Supposedly this LearJet converted into a limousine will be on the streets of Chicago this summer!
http://www.exoticcoach.com/index.php?limojet

Can you imagine? :hairraise:

1) Mare Daley is gonna have a fit! We don't WANT dose tings here!

2) You wanna take bets how well it stands up to the first cab driver that plows into it?

3) You wanna take bets how well it stands up to the streets of Chicago filled with snow and potholes?

4) The guys who are converting airliners into homes discover how they work better for the roles they were designed for. These were NOT designed to run on the ground!

Last edited:
LimoJetAbomination

That's a bloody abomination.

For a society that's h@!!bent on our destruction, they sure do love our equipment. Hmmmmm....

mikea said:
2) You wanna take bets how well it stands up to the first cab driver that plows into it?

Unless they put a crash cage in it, the first high velocity hummer through a redlight into the door and they'll have 16-18 mangled and/or dead people real quick.
I'd bet a minivan would do some pretty serious damage as well. The real fun will start when an automobile of some kind runs underneath it broadside and lifts it off the ground asymmetrically and dumps it sideways and upside down into oncoming traffic.

mikea said:
These were NOT designed to run on the ground!
Yea. What he said.

I'll fly the $7K airplane and ride a motorcycle but there's no way you'll get me into one of those. That thing just doesn't look safe.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how they're going to fit 16 to 18 passengers. The airplane version holds 8, and that's when people are sitting on top of each other. :eek:

Everskyward said:
I'm wondering how they're going to fit 16 to 18 passengers. The airplane version holds 8, and that's when people are sitting on top of each other. :eek:

I wonder if it's a fiberglass replica on a truck chassis. That's the only way they could make it street legal. That way they could make it as big as they want.

I just remembered that P. J. O'Rourke wrote a column for Car and Driver many years ago about the ultimate cars for each segment of the population. He said in Hollywood the more impractical and expensive the vehicle is the better, so the ultimate Hollywood car is a taxiing LearJet.

These guys must have read that.

First thought that came to mind was "turbine engine? = BATMOBILE"

Then I came to my senses. Certainly would take care of the tailgaiter behind you, SPOOL UP!

Back