limits

zee

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
zee
Empty weight (oil is included) 1,271 lb Empty weight moment (in-lb/1,000) 102.04 Pilot and copilot 400 lb Rear seat passenger 140 lb Cargo 100 lb Fuel 37 gal Is the airplane loaded within limits?

Are you a new student pilot? You need the W&B information for the specific airplane to answer that question. You should know how to do that. If not, suggest you sit down with an instructor and have them show you how.

Are you a new student pilot? You need the W&B information for the specific airplane to answer that question. You should know how to do that. If not, suggest you sit down with an instructor and have them show you how.
Yh am a new student i came across the question n i find it confusing

Empty weight (oil is included) 1,271 lb Empty weight moment (in-lb/1,000) 102.04 Pilot and copilot 400 lb Rear seat passenger 140 lb Cargo 100 lb Fuel 37 gal Is the airplane loaded within limits?

WAY too much missing information. You don’t state what the limits are, nor the stations/arms of any of the weights. I suspect you’re omitting a key diagram.

WAY too much missing information. You don’t state what the limits are, nor the stations/arms of any of the weights. I suspect you’re omitting a key diagram.
I just saw thr is a graph with it

OK, I'll bite...what's the limits?

Is the tail on the ground.??

Yes. Move stuff forward.

Is the tail still on the ground.??

No. Go fly.

Ok, Kidding. Sort of..... (I may have known a few bush pilots that loaded the C-207 this way.....)

You should go over this with your CFI. As a new student you should not be seeking out answers on forums or google. Any questions you have should all be addressed to your CFI so he can explain things properly and that you understand correctly.

If the doors will close you are good to go.

If the doors will close you are good to go.
My plane doesn't have doors, but it'll be in limits with pretty much anything that can be stuffed into the cockpits and baggage compartment. Well, maybe not bars of gold bullion but I can't afford gold bullion anyway so that's not an issue... :D

Back