Like the ConUS Challenge? Try This!

skyflyer8

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
skyflyr
Able Flight has created a "fun raising" campaign called "Nickel a Nautical Mile." Please see http://www.ableflight.org for instructions on how to participate.

When making your ConUs Challenge claims or flying trips, why not consider participating in this fundraiser supporting flight training scholarships for people with disabilities? Consider the freedom you enjoy as you fly to other places, and consider helping pass that on.

Able Flight Web Site said:
Choose a month in which to participate and track the number of nautical miles you fly that month. Multiply the miles by a nickel, and during the first week of the following month, make a donation of that amount to Able Flight. For example, fly 500 nautical miles and make a $25 tax deductible donation.

Every month Able Flight will award a prize to the top pilot, and at the end of the year, we'll award the Grand Prize, an ANR Headset! We'll publish the names of the top three pilots every month, and in January, we'll recap the year's top pilots, plus we'll have a feature story on our Pilot Of The Year.

I like this! A lot.

Yeah! Maybe you can put a link on the ConUS web site and a mention in the forums there?

Lessee, I'll be flying over 1300nm in May and over 2800nm in August. $65 and $140, respectively, and to a VERY good cause. I'm in!

Back