Like New Zulu Headset

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
I have a like new Lightspeed Zulu headset. I have used maybe about 15 times since buying it. It works fine but I prefer my other headset so I think I should sell this one.

I am asking $650+shipping for it and will include the Lightspeed case it came in.

Hmmm, was the dual meaning in your title intentional? :) Leslie and I really like our Zulus.

Hmmm, was the dual meaning in your title intentional? :) Leslie and I really like our Zulus.
Of all the LS headsets I have had the Zulu is the best. But I just do not like the way it fits on my head. When I turn my head the earseal opens and that does not happen on my DCs. So I keep using the DCs. I figured why have an expensive headset sitting around that I don't use.

Of all the LS headsets I have had the Zulu is the best. But I just do not like the way it fits on my head. When I turn my head the earseal opens and that does not happen on my DCs. So I keep using the DCs. I figured why have an expensive headset sitting around that I don't use.
Ummm... Passengers? :yes: Be kind to them and they'll be kind to you! :thumbsup:

Hi, Are these dual plug and battery power? Still available? Can you email me at alisha at sonnet.com
Thanks,
Alisha

Dang! I was just going to offer you a cashier's check for $1,248.93 and have my broker arrange to pick it/them up. :D

Dang! I was just going to offer you a cashier's check for $1,248.93 and have my broker arrange to pick it/them up. :D
I would not have taken it. I got offer of cashiers checks for higher amounts. :D:D

I also got two people on another aviation board that PM'ed me saying that they would buy it and then they never sent the money. But thankfully I sold it to a real person yesterday. I told a friend of mine, who is a CFI, to pass the word around to his students about it. One came and looked at it and made me an offer I could not refuse.

Back