lightspeed zulu control: 3d-printed mount?

alanbreck

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
AlanB
In some rental place or somewhere else I saw some 3D printed mounts for the controller box for the Lightspeed Zulu headsets.

Has anyone come across that idea? It would be neat to find the CAD/.stl files to try to reproduce some of those. Anyone know if they can be found somewhere?

I just tack mine where I want with a little bit of velcro. Works well.

There is a guy in the hangar across from me that just made me a pair. This is the one for my Bose, but he also made one for my Zulu (no pic). I could send his email if you PM me.

C.

IMG_4653.jpg

If you're looking to print one yourself there are several different Lightspeed bracket shapes on thingiverse. I finally got around to mounting one I printed for a sierra last weekend.

Nauga,
and the bracket racket

I wanted the same thing, so bought a 3D printer and created this one. A few dimensions need a little finesse, but overall it turned out well. I put two suction cups on the back to stick to the window.

Attachments

• 1023220926a_HDR.jpg
    1023220926a_HDR.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 31
I wanted the same thing, so bought a 3D printer and created this one. A few dimensions need a little finesse, but overall it turned out well. I put two suction cups on the back to stick to the window.

Can you provide the .stl file?

Back