For Sale Lightspeed Thirty 3G ANR Headset - $120

ircphoenix

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
ircphoenix
Lightspeed Thirty 3G ANR Headset. $120 bucks shipped to the US.

Ear seals and top head pad thingy in good shape. The ANR doohicky works. The outside of the headset is a tiny bit weathered.

If you're planning on buying another Lightspeed headset, you can buy these, then use them to trade up for $150 as part of Lightspeed's Trade Up program.

But wait! There's more! You get the bag too.

Pictures attached!

Attachments

• LS3G-1 (Small).jpg
    LS3G-1 (Small).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 39
  • LS3G-2 (Small).jpg
    LS3G-2 (Small).jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 35
  • LS3G-3 (Small).jpg
    LS3G-3 (Small).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 33
  • LS3G-4 (Small).jpg
    LS3G-4 (Small).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 35
  • LS3G-5 (Small).jpg
    LS3G-5 (Small).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 35
Oh come on... I hear the distressed look is all the rage nowadays. Just ask my girlfriend who decided we needed an entertainment center that looks like it sat outside for 2 years before we bought it new....

Gives it that 20k hour salty CFI look. Only thing you'd be missing was a waxed handlebar mustache stained with cigarette tar.

Oh come on... I hear the distressed look is all the rage nowadays. Just ask my girlfriend who decided we needed an entertainment center that looks like it sat outside for 2 years before we bought it new....

Where in LA are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in LA are you?

KTOA is where I'm home based and KHHR is down the road. I'm in Redondo. If you draw an isosceles triangle with two points being those two airports and the third point being west, I'd be the western point.

KTOA is where I'm home based and KHHR is down the road. I'm in Redondo. If you draw an isosceles triangle with two points being those two airports and the third point being west, I'd be the western point.

Screw that noise! I don't go south of the 118.

I have to go to VNY on Monday, but I don't think I'll be going that far south. Things could change

Seriously though, lll take em. My kid needs a set of ANR's and I'll just paint them pink.

Screw that noise! I don't go south of the 118.

I have to go to VNY on Monday, but I don't think I'll be going that far south. Things could change

Seriously though, lll take em. My kid needs a set of ANR's and I'll just paint them pink.

Good luck reaching me on a Monday. That's when I work 24 hours in a 32 hour period. And won't go south of the 118? Why? Those of us closer to the coast not inbred enough? =D

Sent you a PM.

Back