For Sale Lightspeed Tango’s like new $575!

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
I got new pricing on the Lightspeed Wireless Tango’s this batch so I am lowering my normal price. These are like new! Fresh earseals and mic muffs along with the carry case.
$575 and free shipping.
I have Dual GA, Lemo or Heli.
N2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

Do you have a website for your headset business? On some of the Facebook forums I inhabit, requests for the products you offer appear occasionally. While I'm not keen on sharing to FB your email and phone number like you posted above, I am willing to post your website to these requestors.

Do you have a website for your headset business? On some of the Facebook forums I inhabit, requests for the products you offer appear occasionally. While I'm not keen on sharing to FB your email and phone number like you posted above, I am willing to post your website to these requestors.

I do not have a website. I just advertise here, Barnstormers and sometimes EBay.
Most the stuff I sell comes from word of mouth. I get calls all the time that are “My buddy got a headset from you... You still have some”

I do not have a website. I just advertise here, Barnstormers and sometimes EBay.
Most the stuff I sell comes from word of mouth. I get calls all the time that are “My buddy got a headset from you... You still have some”
So what's your guidance when I want to refer someone from Facebook? Post your phone number?

@pigpenracing
Do your Tango wireless come with all the accessories that their website lists, like the molded carry case and all the cords and adapters?
And how old are they? Are the batteries still like new? And are they still under warranty?
As a student looking for his first headset, I was thinking of the Zulu 3, but the cordless does sound nice.

@pigpenracing
Do your Tango wireless come with all the accessories that their website lists, like the molded carry case and all the cords and adapters?
And how old are they? Are the batteries still like new? And are they still under warranty?
As a student looking for his first headset, I was thinking of the Zulu 3, but the cordless does sound nice.

PM Sent... All my Lightspeeds are like brand new.

Back