For Sale Lightspeed Sierras and Zulu 3’s

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
I have several GA Zulu 3’s and Sierra’s available. Like new condition with fresh earseals and muffs.
Zulu 3’s $675
Sierras $525
Free shipping
979-451-3251 call or text

Thanks!

I've been watching Ebay but no LEMO's :(
I'll keep watching.

I'm suprised that nobody else makes a wireless headset. It's really nice for Heli crews that have to get in and out of the aircraft. They don't have to worry about cords and can stay in comunication with the pilot.

I'm suprised that nobody else makes a wireless headset. It's really nice for Heli crews that have to get in and out of the aircraft. They don't have to worry about cords and can stay in comunication with the pilot.

It's the safety/redundancy factor. When the batteries die on a wired headset, you lose ANR and bluetooth but they still function just the same as a passive headset. Kill the battery in a fully wireless headset and you've effectively lost comms until you can change/charge the battery.

It's the safety/redundancy factor. When the batteries die on a wired headset, you lose ANR and bluetooth but they still function just the same as a passive headset. Kill the battery in a fully wireless headset and you've effectively lost comms until you can change/charge the battery.

NO... The wireless has a tiny cord in the innerface box that pulls out. If your battery goes dead you plug in the cable and now it works just like a corded headset. They thought that part out.....
Where did you get your info from :)

NO... The wireless has a tiny cord in the innerface box that pulls out. If your battery goes dead you plug in the cable and now it works just like a corded headset. They thought that part out.....

I want to stubbornly/ignorantly argue that they're not fully wireless then, but I do think that's pretty neat, lol. I'd love that capability. I honestly wasn't aware of any wireless headsets on the market and I gathered that was the reason why. Learn something new every day.

Would also like to slip an order in for one of your Zulu 3s. I'll text you my info shortly if that's okay.

Got a set of LS Sierra's from this user. UPS screwed up the delivery, but he helped out and accommodated to get them into my hands as quickly as possible. Satisfied with the product that showed up too, seems to be new foam bits as described and the rest of it looks to be in decent condition too. +1 would buy again.

When you use the cord on the dead battery Tangos, you lose the ANR, but as you said, you still have coms. I'm looking for a sit of Tangos myself.

Other than the high-end Lightspeed products, do you ever get any entry-level headsets? Think budget minded student - ASA HS-1A or similar, maybe even DC H10-13.

Other than the high-end Lightspeed products, do you ever get any entry-level headsets? Think budget minded student - ASA HS-1A or similar, maybe even DC H10-13.

Back years ago I used to sell lots of cheaper David Clarks. It got to the point nobody wanted them. Right now I am only selling Lightspeeds.
They prove to be reliable and people want them.....

Thanks,
Just thought that I'd check before ordering. Maybe once I've completed flight training and buy my own plane I'll look into more permanent headset options.
I went ahead and ordered the ASA HS-1A since they had a lifetime warranty and were right at $120 delivered.

Pigpenracing give me a class. I have wireless Tango's, I think. Bought two set from a guy who lost his med. I assume they are Tango's because that is the only wireless I thought LS made. later when I went to to their website I don't see any wireless now at all. You also mentioned the audio cable that comes out of the INNERFACE Had no idea one could plug that into a jack and keep it working. Why did LS quit making cordless I wonder? Tangos Zulus Sierras what are the differences and advantages thanks

Last edited:
Back