Lightspeed PFX and wireless Tango headsets

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
Lightspeed Zulu PFX headsets. Airplane, Helicopter and Lemo available. $850 each

Lightspeed wireless Tango headsets. Airplane, Helicopter and Lemo available. $650 each

Discounts if you buy more than one. n2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

Lightspeed Zulu PFX headsets. Airplane, Helicopter and Lemo available. $850 each

Lightspeed wireless Tango headsets. Airplane, Helicopter and Lemo available. $650 each

Discounts if you buy more than one. n2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

New or used?

Cool. I'm looking but not looking that hard.

What's your DC stock looking like? Wife has a set of QTs but doesn't like them. She claims her hair gets in the way but I think she refuses to wear them correctly. She won't let me put them on for her either.

Cool. I'm looking but not looking that hard.

What's your DC stock looking like? Wife has a set of QTs but doesn't like them. She claims her hair gets in the way but I think she refuses to wear them correctly. She won't let me put them on for her either.

Right now in DC's I have 2 H10-40's $150ea and 2 H20-10's $200ea.

I bought a set of Lightspeed PFX from PigPen and they look brand new! Great person to deal with.

Let me know when you get some cleeeeaaaan H10-60s.

Only one. I bought two from you a year ago or so.

I might be interested in the pfxs my Zulus got stolen when my car got broken into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Unit74 - if your wife doesn't like QT's she'll hate clamps on her head. Talk about messing up your hair :(

Back