Light Sport Aircraft

This is kind of off-topic, but I have a question:

If a PP decides not to renew his/her medical and continues flying LSA's under the SP privileges, does that PP need to get a Class B/C/D endorsement before flying into airspace under SP rules?

Interesting question, my answer which holds no authoritative guidance is no separate endorsements are required as they are "grandfathered" down from the PPL. IOW, having the PPL shows that you have received the training.

I'm with Henning - it's my understanding (and this has been discussed with DC FSDO) that a private pilot has received the equivalent of the "endorsements" by virtue of his training.

Of course, some other FSDO will probably disagree.

The safe course would be for the private pilot to get the endorsements when he does the needed transition dual in the LSA with a CFI.

If a PP decides not to renew his/her medical and continues flying LSA's under the SP privileges, does that PP need to get a Class B/C/D endorsement before flying into airspace under SP rules?
No. A private pilot is assumed to have all of the signoffs a sport pilot would need to exercise the privileges he already holds. That means he can fly any LSA for which he has category and class privileges regardless of cruising speed and can fly into class B/C/D airspace. See 61.303(a)(2)(i)(A)(1).

No. A private pilot is assumed to have all of the signoffs a sport pilot would need to exercise the privileges he already holds. That means he can fly any LSA for which he has category and class privileges regardless of cruising speed and can fly into class B/C/D airspace. See 61.303(a)(2)(i)(A)(1).

Okay, now we're getting into some conflicting FAR statements, but after two reads, I'm pretty sure it says that you don't need the special endorsement. However, I'd probably make the recommendation that you get one anyway - it doesn't hurt anything and it's good CYA.

61.303(a)(2)(ii)(A)(1):
You do not have to hold any of the endorsements required by this subpart, but you must comply with the limitations in §61.315.

Looking at 61.315, one of the limitations says:

61.315(c)(7)
You may not act as pilot in command of a light-sport aircraft:
(7) In Class B, C, and D airspace, at an airport located in Class B, C, or D airspace, and to, from, through, or at an airport having an operational control tower unless you have met the requirements specified in §61.325.

The requirements specified in 61.325 are:

If you hold a sport pilot certificate and seek privileges to operate a light-sport aircraft in Class B, C, or D airspace, at an airport located in Class B, C, or D airspace, or to, from, through, or at an airport having an operational control tower, you must receive and log ground and flight training. The authorized instructor who provides this training must provide a logbook endorsement that certifies you are proficient in the following aeronautical knowledge areas and areas of operation:
(a) The use of radios, communications, navigation system/facilities, and radar services.
(b) Operations at airports with an operating control tower to include three takeoffs and landings to a full stop, with each landing involving a flight in the traffic pattern, at an airport with an operating control tower.
(c) Applicable flight rules of part 91 of this chapter for operations in Class B, C, and D airspace and air traffic control clearances.

So, like with so many other things in the FAR's, this is ambiguous. At first it says "You do not have to hold any of the endorsements required by this subpart". Now, in one way, this can be interpreted as an overarching thing that supercedes any other statements. However, on the other hand, the next part says: "but (emphasis mine) you must comply with the limitations in §61.315." One of those limitations is that you need to have the endorsement to fly in Class B, C, or D airspace, if you hold a sport pilot certificate. Now, in this example, one would hold a Private Pilot certificate, but just a valid US driver's license, so they're only using the privileges of a Sport Pilot certificate, right?

EDIT: To put another iron in the fire, in 61.303 it exempts you from following the limitations in 61.315 if you hold a valid medical and a PP certificate or higher... 61.303(a)(1)(ii)(A)(1).

Last edited:
If you have/had a PP certificate, you have all the logbook entries you need to show compliance with 61.315. PP's who 'downgrade' to a Sport Pilot need no further training or endorsements.

Okay, now we're getting into some conflicting FAR statements, but after two reads, I'm pretty sure it says that you don't need the special endorsement. However, I'd probably make the recommendation that you get one anyway - it doesn't hurt anything and it's good CYA.

Looking at 61.315, one of the limitations says:

The requirements specified in 61.325 are:

So, like with so many other things in the FAR's, this is ambiguous. At first it says "You do not have to hold any of the endorsements required by this subpart". Now, in one way, this can be interpreted as an overarching thing that supercedes any other statements. However, on the other hand, the next part says: "but (emphasis mine) you must comply with the limitations in §61.315." One of those limitations is that you need to have the endorsement to fly in Class B, C, or D airspace, if you hold a sport pilot certificate. Now, in this example, one would hold a Private Pilot certificate, but just a valid US driver's license, so they're only using the privileges of a Sport Pilot certificate, right?

EDIT: To put another iron in the fire, in 61.303 it exempts you from following the limitations in 61.315 if you hold a valid medical and a PP certificate or higher... 61.303(a)(1)(ii)(A)(1).
Not ambiguous. First sentence of 61.325 begins "If you have a Sport Pilot Certificate," and you don't, so it doesn't apply to you. You have a Private Pilot Certificate. You don't need an endorsement.

If you have/had a PP certificate, you have all the logbook entries you need to show compliance with 61.315. PP's who 'downgrade' to a Sport Pilot need no further training or endorsements.
Dennis has it right -- it's all documented in your PP training and PP practical test.

Sorry, but I'd have to see numbers. There are hundreds of thousands of Lycoming and Continental engines flying, and the last number I saw for Rotax was less than 100,000.

Just reporting facts I learned while attending a Rotax seminar. There are more Rotax engines flying than any other aircraft engine. If I remember right Rotax was started in 1920, and the 5,000,000th (five millionth) engine was produced in 2001, granted not all of them flying, but clearly more flying than than Lyc. or Cont.

The Rotax also has much tighter tolerances and operates at much higher RPM, and a mechanic has to treat the Rotax differently. That's why they have to go to Rotax school. I'd have had to spend a few thousand bucks to send my A&P to Rotax school if I'd bought one.

With experimental aircraft (E-LSA) you can work on them yourself. They are not difficult to work on, and quite interesting IMHO. They are getting 3-4,000 hours TBO on these engine. They must be made and designed well.

I'll be interested to see how well the Lycoming IO-233-LSA does in the real world. It looks good.

Yes, it does. Hopefully, it will be good competition for the Rotax 912 series. I would much rather see dollars go to a US company.

Last edited:
Just reporting facts I learned while attending a Rotax seminar. There are more Rotax engines flying than any other aircraft engine. If I remember right Rotax was started in 1920, and the 5,000,000th (five millionth) engine was produced in 2001, granted not all of them flying, but clearly more flying than than Lyc. or Cont.

With experimental aircraft (E-LSA) you can work on them yourself. They are not difficult to work on, and quite interesting IMHO. They are getting 3-4,000 hours TBO on these engine. They must be made and designed well.

Yes, it does. Hopefully, it will be good competition for the Rotax 912 series. I would much rather see dollars go to a US company.

They may be on engine 5,000,000, but a lot of those engines are dead, in motorcycles and snowmobiles. Most of the ones flying are the two stroke low HP engines flying (and dying) in ultralights. I used to race 600cc flat track with a 2 stroke Rotax, and there wasn't a chance in hell I would get 3000-4000hr TBO out of them, hell, if I got 300 that was exceptional.

The 912 and 914 series engines are interesting, and if I was building something small enough like a SeaRey, I'd consider using the 914. I don't believe that I'd get 4000 hrs out of it though. I'd probably tear it down to have a look see at 1200.

They may be on engine 5,000,000, but a lot of those engines are dead, in motorcycles and snowmobiles. Most of the ones flying are the two stroke low HP engines flying (and dying) in ultralights. I used to race 600cc flat track with a 2 stroke Rotax, and there wasn't a chance in hell I would get 3000-4000hr TBO out of them, hell, if I got 300 that was exceptional.

The 3-4,000 hour TBOs are coming from the 912's 4 stroke, not the 2 stroke.

The 912 and 914 series engines are interesting, and if I was building something small enough like a SeaRey, I'd consider using the 914. I don't believe that I'd get 4000 hrs out of it though. I'd probably tear it down to have a look see at 1200.

The factory TBO is now 1,500 hrs for the 912, 912s. The 914 (turbo) is 1,200 hrs. I have seen tear down inspections of the engines at 1,500 hours. There was no discernible wear. Like I said owners are getting 3-4,000 hours on these engines (and they are still running strong) with proper maintenance intervals.

Other advantages of the Rotax 912s?
Hot water heat for the cabin. (a nifty feature in cold country)
Burns premium mogas or 100LL
Dual electronic ignition, auto spark plugs
Pressure compensating carbs (no mixture control)
Low frontal profile (dry oil sump = smaller cowling profile= less drag)
Hydraulic lifters
"Ceramic" coated pistons (longer cylinder life)

Lets not turn this in to a Ford -v- Chevy debate. The Rotax 912 series engine is reliable, light weight, proven, and economical. If the US military specs them in the Preditor, it certainly should be considered a viable choice for an LSA.

Last edited:
I kind of like my Jab. It's butt simple ... dependable .. and cute.

The Jabaru is a work of art... and so is your plane!

Ya'll might not know that RogerT is a serious craftsman! He built a Titan Tornado that is one of the best I've ever seen.

The factory TBO is now 1,500 hrs for the 912, 912s. The 914 (turbo) is 1,200 hrs. I have seen tear down inspections of the engines at 1,500 hours. There was no discernible wear. Like I said owners are getting 3-4,000 hours on these engines (and they are still running strong) with proper maintenance intervals.

Hydraulic lifters
"Ceramic" coated pistons (longer cylinder life)

Lets not turn this in to a Ford -v- Chevy debate. The Rotax 912 series engine is reliable, light weight, proven, and economical. If the US military specs them in the Preditor, it certainly should be considered a viable choice for an LSA.

I consider no mixture control a disadvantage.

Lyconosauruses have hydraulic lifters as well.

I don't consider ceramic coated pistons as an advantage or disadvantage.

Are they getting 4,000-hour TBOs running 100LL?

I like the Rotax four-strokes, but they can't tolerate ethanol and they tend to get lead sludge in the gearboxes with leaded fuel.

Ron Wanttaja

Just reporting facts I learned while attending a Rotax seminar.

Because clearly, a manufacturer's own seminar is going to be the place to find unbiased, fully truthful information. :frown2:

I have a lot more to say, but it's just not worth it, because clearly you aren't interested.

If I remember right Rotax was started in 1920, and the 5,000,000th (five millionth) engine was produced in 2001, granted not all of them flying, but clearly more flying than than Lyc. or Cont.
A tiny minority of those are flying. The overwhelming majority are in snowmobiles and jet-skis. Yes, it makes a difference, as snowmobiles and jet-skis run at 75% power as much as car engines do: not very.

With experimental aircraft (E-LSA) you can work on them yourself. They are not difficult to work on, and quite interesting IMHO.
They're not difficult to work on, but the typical A&P will wreak havoc if he treats them like every other aircraft engine he deals with. As for E-LSAs, yeah, the owner can work on them - but I wasn't interested in an E-LSA. Mine's an S-LSA. If I could build, I would have - but I don't have the time to devote to it.

They are getting 3-4,000 hours TBO on these engine. They must be made and designed well.
People are getting 3000 hours out of carefully treated Continentals and Lycomings, too. How many are, though? A few examples do not a TBO make. If they were reliably getting 3000 hours, then Rotax would list that as the TBO.

Indeed. The 2-stroke Rotaxes are lucky to make 500. How much work is needed on the way to 3000, though? How many gearbox teardowns, how many top overhauls, how many carb tweaks? (I do not expect to ever have to do anything to my carb before TBO.)

...and another thing to fail in-flight. Lose a heater core, and you're going to land, NOW.

They have a real reputation for having problems when fed a straight diet of 100LL: oil change interval drops to 25 hours, and the gearbox must be torn down much more frequently to inspect for lead fouling in the clutch plates. Not everyone has mogas on the field, after all, and even if you do keep your very own tank at home, what happens on a cross-country?

I've got no particular problem with automotive spark plugs, especially since half of the ones in my O-200 are automotive (using the Lightspeed Engineering adapters). By now, electronic ignition is well understood, but what real advantage does it provide?

I'm not sure this is a feature, especially since you have to tweak the carbs every 50 hours. (IIRC.) Constantly tweaking carbs went out with 50s British sports cars.

This is about a wash when you add in the required radiator that you have to provide airflow through (with a concomitant increase in drag).

The US military has the luxury of mechanics that are trained specially to work on those engines. I do not. I'm comfortable flying behind a Rotax, but until they're able to be serviced by any A&P anywhere, I'm not comfortable owning one.

If the US military specs them in the Preditor, it certainly should be considered a viable choice for an LSA.

The US Military also has the worst diesel engine in history in the Hummer as well. Sorry, but the military using something is not a glowing endorsement as to quality. It means that it met political approval, not technical.

A tiny minority of those are flying.

Don't shoot the messenger! :lol: I'm just repeating facts; There are more Rotax engines flying than any other aircraft engine. You can dispute it all you want, but it won't change the facts.

...and another thing to fail in-flight. Lose a heater core, and you're going to land, NOW.

Actually, if you loose the water you can continue to fly to the nearest airport at a reduced throttle setting. Only the heads are water cooled to reduce the chance of detonation. Now... you may need to land right away of you have the hot water leaking on your leg! :hairraise:

They have a real reputation for having problems when fed a straight diet of 100LL: oil change interval drops to 25 hours, and the gearbox must be torn down much more frequently to inspect for lead fouling in the clutch plates.

This is avoided by running mogas. You certainly can run 100ll occasionally, even a few tank fulls in a row. There are no clutch plates "per se" in the gear box. There is a "slipper clutch" used at part of their tortional vibration dampening system. This is mostly used during engine start up and shut down. The gear box should be removed every 100 hours for adjustment. This is an easy task to complete, but does require a small press.

Not everyone has mogas on the field, after all, and even if you do keep your very own tank at home, what happens on a cross-country?

You can find airports using mogas on your CC route using AirNav, or just use 100ll. I use my fuel trailer at my airport. Currently, 100LL is $5.65 gallon, while 92 octane mogas is $2.65. That's $3 a gallon savings for me.

Check out my 100 gallon fuel tank. http://j.b5z.net/i/u/2048250/i/fuel_tank.JPG Yes, it needs a paint job!, but I've pumped over 5,000 gallons of fuel through this baby.

I'm not sure this is a feature, especially since you have to tweak the carbs every 50 hours.

I know of no requirement for 50 hour tweaking. (Unless you really like working on the engine!) Carbs are checked for balance (synchronization) at annual condition inspection. Thats the only adjustment I know of....unless the idle is too low / high.

Guys, this thread is about LSA aircraft, not a Lycoming -v- Rotax thread. The facts are currenty, Rotax is clearly the choice of dozens of aircraft OEM's and homebuilders worldwide.

I'm not advocating one engine over the other, and I hope I don't sound like a "forum know it all". (Someone slap me if I do!) But I have spent years flying Rotax 912s in 3 different airplane for a total of about 600 hours doing many CC trips. They are a good strong engine and I would fly one around the world if I had a chance, as I have friends that have.

I sincerly hope Lycoming's 0-233 rocks the competition. At OSH I looked into buying an 0-233 for my RV-3. I own and fly an RV-3 with an 0-235 that is just a hoot to fly, but the engine is tired and I would like to rebuild it or replace it someday. I'm certainly NOT gonna put a Rotax 912S on an RV-3! :no:

I did just order a RV-12 kit that I will build E-LSA so I have to use the Rotax 912S. Maybe Van's knows something about engine choices too?

Last edited:
Don't shoot the messenger! :lol: I'm just repeating facts; There are more Rotax engines flying than any other aircraft engine.

Any idea how they come up with that number? I just have a hard time believing it. I'm going to try and verify this.. *downloading FAA databases*

Any idea how they come up with that number? I just have a hard time believing it. I'm going to try and verify this.. *downloading FAA databases*

I've downloaded the massive 200 megabyte FAA registration CSV, loaded it into a database server, and am querying it right now..

I've downloaded the massive 200 megabyte FAA registration CSV, loaded it into a database server, and am querying it right now..

You've only got the USA data? Better put on a pot of coffee Jesse, you have Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, China & Russia .... and the rest of the planet to go. :ihih:

Last edited:
You've only got the USA data? Better put on a pot of coffee Jesse, you have Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, China & Russia .... and the rest of the planet to go. :ihih:

I'm an American. The rest of the world doesn't matter :rofl:

Okay..and the United States numbers are in...

Rotax: 12,604 aircraft registered with a Rotax engine.
Lycoming: 124,110 aircraft registered with a Lycoming engine.
Continental: 119,375 aircraft registered with a Continental engine.

..and to show my work:
mkdir /root/faa
cd /root/faa
wget http://registry.faa.gov/database/AR112008.zip
unzip AR112008.zip
mysql -u root -p
create database faa;
use faa;
CREATE TABLE `registration` (
`id` bigint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
`NNUMBER` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`SERIALNUMBER` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`MFRMDLCODE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`ENGMFRMDL` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`YEARMFR` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`TYPEREGISTRANT` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`NAME` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`STREET` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`STREET2` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`CITY` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`STATE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`ZIPCODE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`REGION` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`COUNTY` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`COUNTRY` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`LASTACTIONDATE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`CERTISSUEDATE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`CERTIFICATION` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`TYPEAIRCRAFT` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`TYPEENGINE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`STATUSCODE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`MODESCODE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`FRACTOWNER` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`AIRWORTHDATE` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`OTHERNAMES1` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`OTHERNAMES2` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`OTHERNAMES3` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`OTHERNAMES4` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
`OTHERNAMES5` varchar(1000) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
KEY `ENGMFRMDL` (`ENGMFRMDL`)
);
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/root/faa/MASTER' INTO TABLE registration FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n' (NNUMBER,SERIALNUMBER,MFRMDLCODE,ENGMFRMDL,YEARMFR,TYPEREGISTRANT,NAME,STREET,STREET2,CITY,STATE,ZIPCODE,REGION,COUNTY,COUNTRY,LASTACTIONDATE,CERTISSUEDATE,CERTIFICATION,TYPEAIRCRAFT,TYPEENGINE,STATUSCODE,MODESCODE,FRACTOWNER,AIRWORTHDATE,OTHERNAMES1,OTHERNAMES2,OTHERNAMES3,OTHERNAMES4,OTHERNAMES5);
for line in `cat ENGINE |grep ROTAX |awk -F, '{print $1}'`; do echo OR ENGMFRMDL=$line; done
SELECT count(ENGMFRMDL) FROM registration WHERE ENGMFRMDL=09050
OR ENGMFRMDL=09051
OR ENGMFRMDL=09052
OR ENGMFRMDL=09053
OR ENGMFRMDL=09054
OR ENGMFRMDL=09055
OR ENGMFRMDL=09056
OR ENGMFRMDL=09057
OR ENGMFRMDL=09058
OR ENGMFRMDL=09059
OR ENGMFRMDL=55555
OR ENGMFRMDL=55556
OR ENGMFRMDL=55557
OR ENGMFRMDL=55558
OR ENGMFRMDL=55559
OR ENGMFRMDL=55560
OR ENGMFRMDL=55561
OR ENGMFRMDL=55562
OR ENGMFRMDL=55563
OR ENGMFRMDL=55564
OR ENGMFRMDL=55565
OR ENGMFRMDL=55566
OR ENGMFRMDL=55567
OR ENGMFRMDL=55568
OR ENGMFRMDL=55569
OR ENGMFRMDL=55570
OR ENGMFRMDL=55571
OR ENGMFRMDL=55572
OR ENGMFRMDL=55573
OR ENGMFRMDL=55574
OR ENGMFRMDL=55575
OR ENGMFRMDL=55576
OR ENGMFRMDL=55577
OR ENGMFRMDL=55578
OR ENGMFRMDL=55579
OR ENGMFRMDL=55580
OR ENGMFRMDL=55581
OR ENGMFRMDL=55582
OR ENGMFRMDL=55583
OR ENGMFRMDL=55584
OR ENGMFRMDL=55585
OR ENGMFRMDL=55586
OR ENGMFRMDL=55592
12,604 records
for line in `cat ENGINE |grep LYCOMING |awk -F, '{print $1}'`; do echo OR ENGMFRMDL=$line; done
SELECT count(ENGMFRMDL) FROM registration WHERE ENGMFRMDL=41500
OR ENGMFRMDL=41501
OR ENGMFRMDL=41502
OR ENGMFRMDL=41503
OR ENGMFRMDL=41504
OR ENGMFRMDL=41505
OR ENGMFRMDL=41506
OR ENGMFRMDL=41507
OR ENGMFRMDL=41508
OR ENGMFRMDL=41509
OR ENGMFRMDL=41510
OR ENGMFRMDL=41511
OR ENGMFRMDL=41512
OR ENGMFRMDL=41513
OR ENGMFRMDL=41514
OR ENGMFRMDL=41515
OR ENGMFRMDL=41516
OR ENGMFRMDL=41517
OR ENGMFRMDL=41518
OR ENGMFRMDL=41519
OR ENGMFRMDL=41520
OR ENGMFRMDL=41521
OR ENGMFRMDL=41522
OR ENGMFRMDL=41523
OR ENGMFRMDL=41524
OR ENGMFRMDL=41525
OR ENGMFRMDL=41526
OR ENGMFRMDL=41527
OR ENGMFRMDL=41528
OR ENGMFRMDL=41529
OR ENGMFRMDL=41530
OR ENGMFRMDL=41531
OR ENGMFRMDL=41532
OR ENGMFRMDL=41533
OR ENGMFRMDL=41534
OR ENGMFRMDL=41535
OR ENGMFRMDL=41536
OR ENGMFRMDL=41537
OR ENGMFRMDL=41538
OR ENGMFRMDL=41539
OR ENGMFRMDL=41540
OR ENGMFRMDL=41541
OR ENGMFRMDL=41542
OR ENGMFRMDL=41543
OR ENGMFRMDL=41544
OR ENGMFRMDL=41545
OR ENGMFRMDL=41546
OR ENGMFRMDL=41547
OR ENGMFRMDL=41548
OR ENGMFRMDL=41549
OR ENGMFRMDL=41550
OR ENGMFRMDL=41551
OR ENGMFRMDL=41552
OR ENGMFRMDL=41553
OR ENGMFRMDL=41554
OR ENGMFRMDL=41555
OR ENGMFRMDL=41556
OR ENGMFRMDL=41557
OR ENGMFRMDL=41558
OR ENGMFRMDL=41559
OR ENGMFRMDL=41560
OR ENGMFRMDL=41561
OR ENGMFRMDL=41562
OR ENGMFRMDL=41563
OR ENGMFRMDL=41564
OR ENGMFRMDL=41565
OR ENGMFRMDL=41566
OR ENGMFRMDL=41567
OR ENGMFRMDL=41568
OR ENGMFRMDL=41569
OR ENGMFRMDL=41570
OR ENGMFRMDL=41571
OR ENGMFRMDL=41572
OR ENGMFRMDL=41573
OR ENGMFRMDL=41574
OR ENGMFRMDL=41575
OR ENGMFRMDL=41576
OR ENGMFRMDL=41577
OR ENGMFRMDL=41578
OR ENGMFRMDL=41580
OR ENGMFRMDL=41581
OR ENGMFRMDL=41582
OR ENGMFRMDL=41583
OR ENGMFRMDL=41584
OR ENGMFRMDL=41585
OR ENGMFRMDL=41587
OR ENGMFRMDL=41589
OR ENGMFRMDL=41591
OR ENGMFRMDL=41592
OR ENGMFRMDL=41593
OR ENGMFRMDL=41594
OR ENGMFRMDL=41595
OR ENGMFRMDL=41596
OR ENGMFRMDL=41597
OR ENGMFRMDL=41598
OR ENGMFRMDL=41599
OR ENGMFRMDL=41601
OR ENGMFRMDL=41603
OR ENGMFRMDL=41604
OR ENGMFRMDL=41605
OR ENGMFRMDL=41606
OR ENGMFRMDL=41607
OR ENGMFRMDL=41608
OR ENGMFRMDL=41609
OR ENGMFRMDL=41610
OR ENGMFRMDL=41611
OR ENGMFRMDL=41612
OR ENGMFRMDL=41613
OR ENGMFRMDL=41614
OR ENGMFRMDL=41615
OR ENGMFRMDL=41616
OR ENGMFRMDL=41617
OR ENGMFRMDL=41618
OR ENGMFRMDL=41619
OR ENGMFRMDL=41620
OR ENGMFRMDL=41621
OR ENGMFRMDL=41622
OR ENGMFRMDL=41623
OR ENGMFRMDL=41624
OR ENGMFRMDL=41625
OR ENGMFRMDL=41626
OR ENGMFRMDL=41627
OR ENGMFRMDL=41628
OR ENGMFRMDL=41629
OR ENGMFRMDL=41630
OR ENGMFRMDL=41631
OR ENGMFRMDL=41632
OR ENGMFRMDL=41633
OR ENGMFRMDL=41634
OR ENGMFRMDL=41635
OR ENGMFRMDL=41636
OR ENGMFRMDL=41637
OR ENGMFRMDL=41638
OR ENGMFRMDL=41639
OR ENGMFRMDL=41640
OR ENGMFRMDL=41641
OR ENGMFRMDL=41642
OR ENGMFRMDL=41643
OR ENGMFRMDL=41644
OR ENGMFRMDL=41645
OR ENGMFRMDL=41646
OR ENGMFRMDL=41647
OR ENGMFRMDL=41648
OR ENGMFRMDL=41649
OR ENGMFRMDL=41650
OR ENGMFRMDL=41651
OR ENGMFRMDL=41652
OR ENGMFRMDL=41653
OR ENGMFRMDL=41654
OR ENGMFRMDL=41655
OR ENGMFRMDL=41656
OR ENGMFRMDL=41657
OR ENGMFRMDL=41658
OR ENGMFRMDL=41659
OR ENGMFRMDL=41660
OR ENGMFRMDL=41661
OR ENGMFRMDL=41662
OR ENGMFRMDL=41663
OR ENGMFRMDL=41664
OR ENGMFRMDL=41665
OR ENGMFRMDL=41666
OR ENGMFRMDL=41667
OR ENGMFRMDL=41668
OR ENGMFRMDL=41669
OR ENGMFRMDL=41670
OR ENGMFRMDL=41671
OR ENGMFRMDL=41672
OR ENGMFRMDL=41673
OR ENGMFRMDL=41674
OR ENGMFRMDL=41675
OR ENGMFRMDL=41676
OR ENGMFRMDL=41677
OR ENGMFRMDL=41678
OR ENGMFRMDL=41679
OR ENGMFRMDL=41680
OR ENGMFRMDL=41781
OR ENGMFRMDL=41782
OR ENGMFRMDL=41783
OR ENGMFRMDL=41784
OR ENGMFRMDL=41785
OR ENGMFRMDL=41786
OR ENGMFRMDL=41787
OR ENGMFRMDL=41788
OR ENGMFRMDL=41789
OR ENGMFRMDL=41790
OR ENGMFRMDL=41791
OR ENGMFRMDL=41792
OR ENGMFRMDL=41793
OR ENGMFRMDL=41794
OR ENGMFRMDL=41795
OR ENGMFRMDL=41796
OR ENGMFRMDL=41797
OR ENGMFRMDL=41798
OR ENGMFRMDL=41799
OR ENGMFRMDL=41800
OR ENGMFRMDL=41801
OR ENGMFRMDL=41802
OR ENGMFRMDL=41803
OR ENGMFRMDL=41804
OR ENGMFRMDL=41805
OR ENGMFRMDL=41806
OR ENGMFRMDL=41807
OR ENGMFRMDL=41808
OR ENGMFRMDL=41809
OR ENGMFRMDL=41810
OR ENGMFRMDL=41811
OR ENGMFRMDL=41812
OR ENGMFRMDL=41813
OR ENGMFRMDL=41814
OR ENGMFRMDL=41815
OR ENGMFRMDL=41816
OR ENGMFRMDL=41817
OR ENGMFRMDL=41818
OR ENGMFRMDL=41819
OR ENGMFRMDL=41820
OR ENGMFRMDL=41821
OR ENGMFRMDL=41822
OR ENGMFRMDL=41823
OR ENGMFRMDL=41824
OR ENGMFRMDL=41825
OR ENGMFRMDL=41826
OR ENGMFRMDL=41827
OR ENGMFRMDL=41828
OR ENGMFRMDL=41829
OR ENGMFRMDL=41830
OR ENGMFRMDL=41831
OR ENGMFRMDL=41832
OR ENGMFRMDL=41833
OR ENGMFRMDL=41834
OR ENGMFRMDL=41835
OR ENGMFRMDL=41836
OR ENGMFRMDL=41837
OR ENGMFRMDL=41838
OR ENGMFRMDL=41839
OR ENGMFRMDL=41840
OR ENGMFRMDL=41841
OR ENGMFRMDL=41842
OR ENGMFRMDL=41843
OR ENGMFRMDL=41844
OR ENGMFRMDL=41845
OR ENGMFRMDL=41846
OR ENGMFRMDL=41847
OR ENGMFRMDL=41848
OR ENGMFRMDL=41849
OR ENGMFRMDL=41850
OR ENGMFRMDL=41851
OR ENGMFRMDL=41852
OR ENGMFRMDL=41853
OR ENGMFRMDL=41854
OR ENGMFRMDL=41855
OR ENGMFRMDL=41856
OR ENGMFRMDL=41857
OR ENGMFRMDL=41858
OR ENGMFRMDL=41859
OR ENGMFRMDL=41860
OR ENGMFRMDL=41861
OR ENGMFRMDL=41862
OR ENGMFRMDL=41863
OR ENGMFRMDL=41864
OR ENGMFRMDL=41865
OR ENGMFRMDL=41866
OR ENGMFRMDL=41867
OR ENGMFRMDL=41868
OR ENGMFRMDL=41869
OR ENGMFRMDL=41870
OR ENGMFRMDL=41871
OR ENGMFRMDL=41872
OR ENGMFRMDL=41873
OR ENGMFRMDL=41874
OR ENGMFRMDL=41875
OR ENGMFRMDL=41876
OR ENGMFRMDL=41877
OR ENGMFRMDL=41878
OR ENGMFRMDL=41879
OR ENGMFRMDL=41880
OR ENGMFRMDL=41882
OR ENGMFRMDL=41883
OR ENGMFRMDL=41884
OR ENGMFRMDL=41885
OR ENGMFRMDL=41886
OR ENGMFRMDL=41887
OR ENGMFRMDL=41888
OR ENGMFRMDL=41889
OR ENGMFRMDL=41890
OR ENGMFRMDL=41891
OR ENGMFRMDL=41892
OR ENGMFRMDL=41893
OR ENGMFRMDL=41894
OR ENGMFRMDL=41895
OR ENGMFRMDL=41896
OR ENGMFRMDL=41897
OR ENGMFRMDL=41898
OR ENGMFRMDL=41899
OR ENGMFRMDL=41900
OR ENGMFRMDL=41901
OR ENGMFRMDL=41902
OR ENGMFRMDL=41903
OR ENGMFRMDL=41904
OR ENGMFRMDL=41905
OR ENGMFRMDL=41906
OR ENGMFRMDL=41907
OR ENGMFRMDL=41908
OR ENGMFRMDL=41909
OR ENGMFRMDL=41910
OR ENGMFRMDL=41912
OR ENGMFRMDL=41913
OR ENGMFRMDL=41914
OR ENGMFRMDL=41915
OR ENGMFRMDL=41917
OR ENGMFRMDL=41918
OR ENGMFRMDL=41919
OR ENGMFRMDL=41920
OR ENGMFRMDL=41921
OR ENGMFRMDL=41922
OR ENGMFRMDL=41923
OR ENGMFRMDL=41924
OR ENGMFRMDL=41925
OR ENGMFRMDL=41926
OR ENGMFRMDL=41927
OR ENGMFRMDL=41928
OR ENGMFRMDL=41929
OR ENGMFRMDL=41930
OR ENGMFRMDL=41931
OR ENGMFRMDL=41932
OR ENGMFRMDL=41933
OR ENGMFRMDL=41934
OR ENGMFRMDL=41935
OR ENGMFRMDL=41936
OR ENGMFRMDL=41937
OR ENGMFRMDL=41938
OR ENGMFRMDL=41939
OR ENGMFRMDL=41940
OR ENGMFRMDL=41941
OR ENGMFRMDL=41942
OR ENGMFRMDL=41943
OR ENGMFRMDL=41944
OR ENGMFRMDL=41945
OR ENGMFRMDL=41946
OR ENGMFRMDL=41947
OR ENGMFRMDL=41948
OR ENGMFRMDL=41949
OR ENGMFRMDL=41950
OR ENGMFRMDL=41951
OR ENGMFRMDL=41953
OR ENGMFRMDL=41954
OR ENGMFRMDL=41955
OR ENGMFRMDL=41956
OR ENGMFRMDL=41957
OR ENGMFRMDL=41958
OR ENGMFRMDL=41959
OR ENGMFRMDL=41960
OR ENGMFRMDL=41961
OR ENGMFRMDL=41962
OR ENGMFRMDL=41963
OR ENGMFRMDL=41964
OR ENGMFRMDL=41965
OR ENGMFRMDL=41966
OR ENGMFRMDL=41967
OR ENGMFRMDL=41968
OR ENGMFRMDL=41969
OR ENGMFRMDL=41970
OR ENGMFRMDL=41971
OR ENGMFRMDL=41972
OR ENGMFRMDL=41973
OR ENGMFRMDL=41974
OR ENGMFRMDL=41975
OR ENGMFRMDL=41976
OR ENGMFRMDL=41977
OR ENGMFRMDL=41978
OR ENGMFRMDL=41979
OR ENGMFRMDL=41980
OR ENGMFRMDL=41981
OR ENGMFRMDL=41982
OR ENGMFRMDL=41983
OR ENGMFRMDL=41984
OR ENGMFRMDL=41985
OR ENGMFRMDL=41986
OR ENGMFRMDL=41987
OR ENGMFRMDL=41988
OR ENGMFRMDL=41989
OR ENGMFRMDL=41990
OR ENGMFRMDL=41991
OR ENGMFRMDL=41992
OR ENGMFRMDL=41993
OR ENGMFRMDL=41994
OR ENGMFRMDL=41995
OR ENGMFRMDL=41996
OR ENGMFRMDL=41997
OR ENGMFRMDL=41998
OR ENGMFRMDL=41999
OR ENGMFRMDL=42000
OR ENGMFRMDL=42001
OR ENGMFRMDL=42002
OR ENGMFRMDL=42003
OR ENGMFRMDL=42004
OR ENGMFRMDL=42005
OR ENGMFRMDL=42006
OR ENGMFRMDL=42007
OR ENGMFRMDL=42008
OR ENGMFRMDL=42009
OR ENGMFRMDL=42010
OR ENGMFRMDL=42011
OR ENGMFRMDL=42012
OR ENGMFRMDL=42013
OR ENGMFRMDL=42014
OR ENGMFRMDL=42015
OR ENGMFRMDL=42016
OR ENGMFRMDL=42017
OR ENGMFRMDL=42018
OR ENGMFRMDL=42019
OR ENGMFRMDL=42020
OR ENGMFRMDL=42021
OR ENGMFRMDL=42022
OR ENGMFRMDL=42023
OR ENGMFRMDL=42024
OR ENGMFRMDL=42025
OR ENGMFRMDL=42026
OR ENGMFRMDL=42027
OR ENGMFRMDL=42028
OR ENGMFRMDL=42029
OR ENGMFRMDL=42030
OR ENGMFRMDL=42031
OR ENGMFRMDL=42032
OR ENGMFRMDL=42033
OR ENGMFRMDL=42034
OR ENGMFRMDL=42035
OR ENGMFRMDL=42036
OR ENGMFRMDL=42037
OR ENGMFRMDL=42038
OR ENGMFRMDL=42039
OR ENGMFRMDL=42040
OR ENGMFRMDL=42041
OR ENGMFRMDL=42042
OR ENGMFRMDL=42043
OR ENGMFRMDL=42044
OR ENGMFRMDL=42045
OR ENGMFRMDL=42046
OR ENGMFRMDL=42047
OR ENGMFRMDL=42048
OR ENGMFRMDL=42049
OR ENGMFRMDL=42050
OR ENGMFRMDL=42051
OR ENGMFRMDL=42052
OR ENGMFRMDL=42053
OR ENGMFRMDL=42054
OR ENGMFRMDL=42055
OR ENGMFRMDL=42056
OR ENGMFRMDL=42057
OR ENGMFRMDL=42058
OR ENGMFRMDL=42059
OR ENGMFRMDL=42060
OR ENGMFRMDL=42061
OR ENGMFRMDL=42062
OR ENGMFRMDL=42063
OR ENGMFRMDL=42064
OR ENGMFRMDL=42065
OR ENGMFRMDL=42066
OR ENGMFRMDL=42067
OR ENGMFRMDL=42068
OR ENGMFRMDL=42069
OR ENGMFRMDL=42070
OR ENGMFRMDL=42071
OR ENGMFRMDL=42072
OR ENGMFRMDL=42073
OR ENGMFRMDL=42074
OR ENGMFRMDL=42075
OR ENGMFRMDL=42076
OR ENGMFRMDL=42077
OR ENGMFRMDL=42078
OR ENGMFRMDL=42079
OR ENGMFRMDL=42080
OR ENGMFRMDL=42081
OR ENGMFRMDL=42082
OR ENGMFRMDL=42083
OR ENGMFRMDL=42084
OR ENGMFRMDL=42085
OR ENGMFRMDL=42086
OR ENGMFRMDL=42087
OR ENGMFRMDL=42088
OR ENGMFRMDL=42089
OR ENGMFRMDL=42090
OR ENGMFRMDL=42091
OR ENGMFRMDL=42092
OR ENGMFRMDL=42093
OR ENGMFRMDL=42094
OR ENGMFRMDL=42095
OR ENGMFRMDL=42096
OR ENGMFRMDL=42097
OR ENGMFRMDL=42098
OR ENGMFRMDL=42099
OR ENGMFRMDL=42100
OR ENGMFRMDL=42101
OR ENGMFRMDL=42102
OR ENGMFRMDL=42103
OR ENGMFRMDL=42104
OR ENGMFRMDL=42105
OR ENGMFRMDL=42106
OR ENGMFRMDL=42107
OR ENGMFRMDL=42108
OR ENGMFRMDL=42109
OR ENGMFRMDL=42110
OR ENGMFRMDL=42111
OR ENGMFRMDL=42112
OR ENGMFRMDL=42113
OR ENGMFRMDL=42114
OR ENGMFRMDL=42115
OR ENGMFRMDL=42116
OR ENGMFRMDL=42117
OR ENGMFRMDL=42118
OR ENGMFRMDL=42119
OR ENGMFRMDL=42120
OR ENGMFRMDL=42121
OR ENGMFRMDL=42122
OR ENGMFRMDL=42123
OR ENGMFRMDL=42124
OR ENGMFRMDL=42125
OR ENGMFRMDL=42126
OR ENGMFRMDL=42127
OR ENGMFRMDL=42128
OR ENGMFRMDL=42129
OR ENGMFRMDL=42130
OR ENGMFRMDL=42131
OR ENGMFRMDL=42132
OR ENGMFRMDL=42133
OR ENGMFRMDL=42134
OR ENGMFRMDL=42135
OR ENGMFRMDL=42136
OR ENGMFRMDL=42137
OR ENGMFRMDL=42138
OR ENGMFRMDL=42139
OR ENGMFRMDL=42140
OR ENGMFRMDL=42141
OR ENGMFRMDL=42142
OR ENGMFRMDL=42143
OR ENGMFRMDL=42144
OR ENGMFRMDL=42145
OR ENGMFRMDL=42146
OR ENGMFRMDL=42147
OR ENGMFRMDL=42148
OR ENGMFRMDL=42149
OR ENGMFRMDL=42150
OR ENGMFRMDL=42151
OR ENGMFRMDL=42152
OR ENGMFRMDL=42153
OR ENGMFRMDL=42154
OR ENGMFRMDL=42155
OR ENGMFRMDL=42156
OR ENGMFRMDL=42157
OR ENGMFRMDL=42158
OR ENGMFRMDL=42159
OR ENGMFRMDL=42160
OR ENGMFRMDL=42161
OR ENGMFRMDL=42162
OR ENGMFRMDL=42163
OR ENGMFRMDL=42164
OR ENGMFRMDL=42165
OR ENGMFRMDL=42166
OR ENGMFRMDL=42167
OR ENGMFRMDL=42168
OR ENGMFRMDL=42169
OR ENGMFRMDL=42170
OR ENGMFRMDL=42171
OR ENGMFRMDL=42172
OR ENGMFRMDL=42173
OR ENGMFRMDL=42174
OR ENGMFRMDL=42175
OR ENGMFRMDL=42176
OR ENGMFRMDL=42177
OR ENGMFRMDL=42178
OR ENGMFRMDL=42179
OR ENGMFRMDL=42180
OR ENGMFRMDL=42181
OR ENGMFRMDL=42182
OR ENGMFRMDL=42183
OR ENGMFRMDL=42184
OR ENGMFRMDL=42185
OR ENGMFRMDL=42186
OR ENGMFRMDL=42187
OR ENGMFRMDL=42188
OR ENGMFRMDL=42189
OR ENGMFRMDL=42190
OR ENGMFRMDL=42191
OR ENGMFRMDL=42192
OR ENGMFRMDL=42193
OR ENGMFRMDL=42194
OR ENGMFRMDL=42195
OR ENGMFRMDL=42196
OR ENGMFRMDL=42197
OR ENGMFRMDL=42198
OR ENGMFRMDL=42199
OR ENGMFRMDL=42200
OR ENGMFRMDL=42201
OR ENGMFRMDL=42202
OR ENGMFRMDL=42203
OR ENGMFRMDL=42204
OR ENGMFRMDL=42205
OR ENGMFRMDL=42206
OR ENGMFRMDL=42207
OR ENGMFRMDL=42208
OR ENGMFRMDL=42209
OR ENGMFRMDL=42210
OR ENGMFRMDL=42211
OR ENGMFRMDL=42212
OR ENGMFRMDL=42213
OR ENGMFRMDL=42214
OR ENGMFRMDL=42215
OR ENGMFRMDL=42216
OR ENGMFRMDL=42217
OR ENGMFRMDL=42218
OR ENGMFRMDL=42219
OR ENGMFRMDL=42220
OR ENGMFRMDL=42221
OR ENGMFRMDL=42222
OR ENGMFRMDL=42223
OR ENGMFRMDL=42224
OR ENGMFRMDL=42225
OR ENGMFRMDL=42226
OR ENGMFRMDL=42227
OR ENGMFRMDL=42228
OR ENGMFRMDL=42229
OR ENGMFRMDL=42230
OR ENGMFRMDL=42231
OR ENGMFRMDL=42232
OR ENGMFRMDL=42233
OR ENGMFRMDL=42234
OR ENGMFRMDL=42235
OR ENGMFRMDL=42236
OR ENGMFRMDL=42237
OR ENGMFRMDL=42238
OR ENGMFRMDL=42239
OR ENGMFRMDL=42240
OR ENGMFRMDL=42241
OR ENGMFRMDL=42242
OR ENGMFRMDL=42243
OR ENGMFRMDL=42244
OR ENGMFRMDL=42245
OR ENGMFRMDL=42246
OR ENGMFRMDL=42247
OR ENGMFRMDL=42248
OR ENGMFRMDL=42249
OR ENGMFRMDL=42250
OR ENGMFRMDL=42251
OR ENGMFRMDL=42252
OR ENGMFRMDL=42253
OR ENGMFRMDL=42254
OR ENGMFRMDL=42255
OR ENGMFRMDL=42256
OR ENGMFRMDL=42257
OR ENGMFRMDL=42258
OR ENGMFRMDL=42259
OR ENGMFRMDL=42260
OR ENGMFRMDL=42261
OR ENGMFRMDL=42262
OR ENGMFRMDL=42263
OR ENGMFRMDL=42264
OR ENGMFRMDL=42265
OR ENGMFRMDL=42266
OR ENGMFRMDL=42267
OR ENGMFRMDL=42268
OR ENGMFRMDL=42269
OR ENGMFRMDL=42270
OR ENGMFRMDL=42271
OR ENGMFRMDL=42272
OR ENGMFRMDL=42273
OR ENGMFRMDL=42274
OR ENGMFRMDL=42275
OR ENGMFRMDL=42276
OR ENGMFRMDL=42277
OR ENGMFRMDL=42278
OR ENGMFRMDL=42279
OR ENGMFRMDL=42280
OR ENGMFRMDL=42281
OR ENGMFRMDL=42282
OR ENGMFRMDL=42283
OR ENGMFRMDL=42284
OR ENGMFRMDL=42285
OR ENGMFRMDL=42286
OR ENGMFRMDL=42287
OR ENGMFRMDL=42288
OR ENGMFRMDL=42289
OR ENGMFRMDL=42290
OR ENGMFRMDL=42291
OR ENGMFRMDL=42292
OR ENGMFRMDL=42293
OR ENGMFRMDL=42294
OR ENGMFRMDL=42295
OR ENGMFRMDL=42296
OR ENGMFRMDL=42297
OR ENGMFRMDL=42298
OR ENGMFRMDL=42299
OR ENGMFRMDL=42300
OR ENGMFRMDL=42301
OR ENGMFRMDL=42302
OR ENGMFRMDL=42303
OR ENGMFRMDL=42304
OR ENGMFRMDL=42305
OR ENGMFRMDL=42306
OR ENGMFRMDL=42307
OR ENGMFRMDL=42308
OR ENGMFRMDL=42309
OR ENGMFRMDL=42310
OR ENGMFRMDL=42311
OR ENGMFRMDL=42312
OR ENGMFRMDL=42313
OR ENGMFRMDL=42314
OR ENGMFRMDL=42315
OR ENGMFRMDL=42316
OR ENGMFRMDL=42317
OR ENGMFRMDL=42318
OR ENGMFRMDL=42319
OR ENGMFRMDL=42320
OR ENGMFRMDL=42321
OR ENGMFRMDL=42322
OR ENGMFRMDL=42323
OR ENGMFRMDL=42324
OR ENGMFRMDL=42325
OR ENGMFRMDL=42326
OR ENGMFRMDL=42327
OR ENGMFRMDL=42328
OR ENGMFRMDL=42329
OR ENGMFRMDL=42330
OR ENGMFRMDL=42331
OR ENGMFRMDL=42332
OR ENGMFRMDL=42333
OR ENGMFRMDL=42334
OR ENGMFRMDL=42335
OR ENGMFRMDL=42336
OR ENGMFRMDL=42337
OR ENGMFRMDL=42338
OR ENGMFRMDL=42339
OR ENGMFRMDL=42340
OR ENGMFRMDL=42341
OR ENGMFRMDL=42342
OR ENGMFRMDL=42343
OR ENGMFRMDL=42344
OR ENGMFRMDL=42345
OR ENGMFRMDL=42346
OR ENGMFRMDL=42347
OR ENGMFRMDL=42348
OR ENGMFRMDL=42349
OR ENGMFRMDL=42350
OR ENGMFRMDL=42351
OR ENGMFRMDL=42352
OR ENGMFRMDL=42353
OR ENGMFRMDL=42354
OR ENGMFRMDL=42355
OR ENGMFRMDL=42356
OR ENGMFRMDL=42357
OR ENGMFRMDL=42358
OR ENGMFRMDL=42359
OR ENGMFRMDL=42360
OR ENGMFRMDL=42361
OR ENGMFRMDL=42362
OR ENGMFRMDL=42363
OR ENGMFRMDL=42364
OR ENGMFRMDL=42365
OR ENGMFRMDL=42366
OR ENGMFRMDL=42367
OR ENGMFRMDL=42368
OR ENGMFRMDL=42369
OR ENGMFRMDL=42370
OR ENGMFRMDL=42371
OR ENGMFRMDL=42372
OR ENGMFRMDL=42373
OR ENGMFRMDL=42374
OR ENGMFRMDL=42375
OR ENGMFRMDL=42376
OR ENGMFRMDL=42377
OR ENGMFRMDL=42378
OR ENGMFRMDL=42379
OR ENGMFRMDL=42380
OR ENGMFRMDL=42381
OR ENGMFRMDL=42382
OR ENGMFRMDL=42383
OR ENGMFRMDL=42384
OR ENGMFRMDL=42385
OR ENGMFRMDL=42386
OR ENGMFRMDL=42387
OR ENGMFRMDL=42388
OR ENGMFRMDL=42389
OR ENGMFRMDL=42390
OR ENGMFRMDL=42391
OR ENGMFRMDL=42392
OR ENGMFRMDL=42393
OR ENGMFRMDL=42394
OR ENGMFRMDL=42395
OR ENGMFRMDL=42396
OR ENGMFRMDL=42397
OR ENGMFRMDL=42398
OR ENGMFRMDL=42399
OR ENGMFRMDL=42400;
124,110 records

for line in `cat ENGINE |grep CONT |awk -F, '{print $1}'`; do echo OR ENGMFRMDL=$line; done

SELECT count(ENGMFRMDL) FROM registration WHERE ENGMFRMDL=16503
OR ENGMFRMDL=16503
OR ENGMFRMDL=17001
OR ENGMFRMDL=17002
OR ENGMFRMDL=17003
OR ENGMFRMDL=17004
OR ENGMFRMDL=17005
OR ENGMFRMDL=17006
OR ENGMFRMDL=17007
OR ENGMFRMDL=17008
OR ENGMFRMDL=17009
OR ENGMFRMDL=17010
OR ENGMFRMDL=17011
OR ENGMFRMDL=17012
OR ENGMFRMDL=17013
OR ENGMFRMDL=17014
OR ENGMFRMDL=17015
OR ENGMFRMDL=17016
OR ENGMFRMDL=17017
OR ENGMFRMDL=17018
OR ENGMFRMDL=17019
OR ENGMFRMDL=17020
OR ENGMFRMDL=17021
OR ENGMFRMDL=17022
OR ENGMFRMDL=17023
OR ENGMFRMDL=17024
OR ENGMFRMDL=17025
OR ENGMFRMDL=17026
OR ENGMFRMDL=17027
OR ENGMFRMDL=17028
OR ENGMFRMDL=17029
OR ENGMFRMDL=17030
OR ENGMFRMDL=17031
OR ENGMFRMDL=17032
OR ENGMFRMDL=17033
OR ENGMFRMDL=17034
OR ENGMFRMDL=17035
OR ENGMFRMDL=17036
OR ENGMFRMDL=17037
OR ENGMFRMDL=17038
OR ENGMFRMDL=17039
OR ENGMFRMDL=17040
OR ENGMFRMDL=17041
OR ENGMFRMDL=17042
OR ENGMFRMDL=17043
OR ENGMFRMDL=17044
OR ENGMFRMDL=17045
OR ENGMFRMDL=17046
OR ENGMFRMDL=17047
OR ENGMFRMDL=17048
OR ENGMFRMDL=17050
OR ENGMFRMDL=17051
OR ENGMFRMDL=17060
OR ENGMFRMDL=17062
OR ENGMFRMDL=17063
OR ENGMFRMDL=17070
OR ENGMFRMDL=17071
OR ENGMFRMDL=17072
OR ENGMFRMDL=17073
OR ENGMFRMDL=17074
OR ENGMFRMDL=17075
OR ENGMFRMDL=17076
OR ENGMFRMDL=17077
OR ENGMFRMDL=17078
OR ENGMFRMDL=17079
OR ENGMFRMDL=17080
OR ENGMFRMDL=17081
OR ENGMFRMDL=17082
OR ENGMFRMDL=17083
OR ENGMFRMDL=17084
OR ENGMFRMDL=17085
OR ENGMFRMDL=17086
OR ENGMFRMDL=17087
OR ENGMFRMDL=17088
OR ENGMFRMDL=17089
OR ENGMFRMDL=17090
OR ENGMFRMDL=17091
OR ENGMFRMDL=17092
OR ENGMFRMDL=17093
OR ENGMFRMDL=17094
OR ENGMFRMDL=17095
OR ENGMFRMDL=17096
OR ENGMFRMDL=17097
OR ENGMFRMDL=17098
OR ENGMFRMDL=17099
OR ENGMFRMDL=17100
OR ENGMFRMDL=17101
OR ENGMFRMDL=17102
OR ENGMFRMDL=17103
OR ENGMFRMDL=17104
OR ENGMFRMDL=17105
OR ENGMFRMDL=17106
OR ENGMFRMDL=17107
OR ENGMFRMDL=17108
OR ENGMFRMDL=17109
OR ENGMFRMDL=17110
OR ENGMFRMDL=17111
OR ENGMFRMDL=17112
OR ENGMFRMDL=17113
OR ENGMFRMDL=17114
OR ENGMFRMDL=17115
OR ENGMFRMDL=17116
OR ENGMFRMDL=17117
OR ENGMFRMDL=17118
OR ENGMFRMDL=17119
OR ENGMFRMDL=17120
OR ENGMFRMDL=17121
OR ENGMFRMDL=17122
OR ENGMFRMDL=17123
OR ENGMFRMDL=17124
OR ENGMFRMDL=17125
OR ENGMFRMDL=17126
OR ENGMFRMDL=17127
OR ENGMFRMDL=17128
OR ENGMFRMDL=17129
OR ENGMFRMDL=17130
OR ENGMFRMDL=17131
OR ENGMFRMDL=17132
OR ENGMFRMDL=17133
OR ENGMFRMDL=17134
OR ENGMFRMDL=17135
OR ENGMFRMDL=17136
OR ENGMFRMDL=17137
OR ENGMFRMDL=17138
OR ENGMFRMDL=17139
OR ENGMFRMDL=17140
OR ENGMFRMDL=17141
OR ENGMFRMDL=17142
OR ENGMFRMDL=17143
OR ENGMFRMDL=17144
OR ENGMFRMDL=17145
OR ENGMFRMDL=17146
OR ENGMFRMDL=17147
OR ENGMFRMDL=17148
OR ENGMFRMDL=17149
OR ENGMFRMDL=17150
OR ENGMFRMDL=17151
OR ENGMFRMDL=17152
OR ENGMFRMDL=17153
OR ENGMFRMDL=17154
OR ENGMFRMDL=17155
OR ENGMFRMDL=17156
OR ENGMFRMDL=17157
OR ENGMFRMDL=17158
OR ENGMFRMDL=17159
OR ENGMFRMDL=17160
OR ENGMFRMDL=17161
OR ENGMFRMDL=17162
OR ENGMFRMDL=17163
OR ENGMFRMDL=17164
OR ENGMFRMDL=17165
OR ENGMFRMDL=17166
OR ENGMFRMDL=17167
OR ENGMFRMDL=17168
OR ENGMFRMDL=17169
OR ENGMFRMDL=17170
OR ENGMFRMDL=17171
OR ENGMFRMDL=17172
OR ENGMFRMDL=17173
OR ENGMFRMDL=17174
OR ENGMFRMDL=17175
OR ENGMFRMDL=17176
OR ENGMFRMDL=17177
OR ENGMFRMDL=17178
OR ENGMFRMDL=17179
OR ENGMFRMDL=17180
OR ENGMFRMDL=17181
OR ENGMFRMDL=17182
OR ENGMFRMDL=17183
OR ENGMFRMDL=17184
OR ENGMFRMDL=17185
OR ENGMFRMDL=17186
OR ENGMFRMDL=17187
OR ENGMFRMDL=17188
OR ENGMFRMDL=17189
OR ENGMFRMDL=17190
OR ENGMFRMDL=17191
OR ENGMFRMDL=17192
OR ENGMFRMDL=17193
OR ENGMFRMDL=17194
OR ENGMFRMDL=17195
OR ENGMFRMDL=17196
OR ENGMFRMDL=17197
OR ENGMFRMDL=17198
OR ENGMFRMDL=17199
OR ENGMFRMDL=17200
OR ENGMFRMDL=17201
OR ENGMFRMDL=17202
OR ENGMFRMDL=17203
OR ENGMFRMDL=17204
OR ENGMFRMDL=17205
OR ENGMFRMDL=17206
OR ENGMFRMDL=17207
OR ENGMFRMDL=17208
OR ENGMFRMDL=17209
OR ENGMFRMDL=17210
OR ENGMFRMDL=17211
OR ENGMFRMDL=17212
OR ENGMFRMDL=17213
OR ENGMFRMDL=17214
OR ENGMFRMDL=17215
OR ENGMFRMDL=17216
OR ENGMFRMDL=17217
OR ENGMFRMDL=17218
OR ENGMFRMDL=17219
OR ENGMFRMDL=17220
OR ENGMFRMDL=17221
OR ENGMFRMDL=17222
OR ENGMFRMDL=17223
OR ENGMFRMDL=17224
OR ENGMFRMDL=17225
OR ENGMFRMDL=17226
OR ENGMFRMDL=17227
OR ENGMFRMDL=17228
OR ENGMFRMDL=17229
OR ENGMFRMDL=17230
OR ENGMFRMDL=17231
OR ENGMFRMDL=17232
OR ENGMFRMDL=17233
OR ENGMFRMDL=17234
OR ENGMFRMDL=17235
OR ENGMFRMDL=17236
OR ENGMFRMDL=17237
OR ENGMFRMDL=17238
OR ENGMFRMDL=17239
OR ENGMFRMDL=17240
OR ENGMFRMDL=17241
OR ENGMFRMDL=17242
OR ENGMFRMDL=17243
OR ENGMFRMDL=17244
OR ENGMFRMDL=17245
OR ENGMFRMDL=17246
OR ENGMFRMDL=17247
OR ENGMFRMDL=17248
OR ENGMFRMDL=17249
OR ENGMFRMDL=17250
OR ENGMFRMDL=17251
OR ENGMFRMDL=17252
OR ENGMFRMDL=17253
OR ENGMFRMDL=17254
OR ENGMFRMDL=17255
OR ENGMFRMDL=17256
OR ENGMFRMDL=17257
OR ENGMFRMDL=17258
OR ENGMFRMDL=17259
OR ENGMFRMDL=17260
OR ENGMFRMDL=17261
OR ENGMFRMDL=17262
OR ENGMFRMDL=17263
OR ENGMFRMDL=17264
OR ENGMFRMDL=17265
OR ENGMFRMDL=17266
OR ENGMFRMDL=17267
OR ENGMFRMDL=17268
OR ENGMFRMDL=17269
OR ENGMFRMDL=17270
OR ENGMFRMDL=17271
OR ENGMFRMDL=17272
OR ENGMFRMDL=17273
OR ENGMFRMDL=17274
OR ENGMFRMDL=17275
OR ENGMFRMDL=17276
OR ENGMFRMDL=17277
OR ENGMFRMDL=17278
OR ENGMFRMDL=17279
OR ENGMFRMDL=17280
OR ENGMFRMDL=17281
OR ENGMFRMDL=17282
OR ENGMFRMDL=17283
OR ENGMFRMDL=17284
OR ENGMFRMDL=17285
OR ENGMFRMDL=17286
OR ENGMFRMDL=17287
OR ENGMFRMDL=17288
OR ENGMFRMDL=17289
OR ENGMFRMDL=17290
OR ENGMFRMDL=17291
OR ENGMFRMDL=17292
OR ENGMFRMDL=17293
OR ENGMFRMDL=17294
OR ENGMFRMDL=17295
OR ENGMFRMDL=17296
OR ENGMFRMDL=17297
OR ENGMFRMDL=17298
OR ENGMFRMDL=17299
OR ENGMFRMDL=17300
OR ENGMFRMDL=17301
OR ENGMFRMDL=17302
OR ENGMFRMDL=17303
OR ENGMFRMDL=17304
OR ENGMFRMDL=17305
OR ENGMFRMDL=17306
OR ENGMFRMDL=17307
OR ENGMFRMDL=17308
OR ENGMFRMDL=17309
OR ENGMFRMDL=17310
OR ENGMFRMDL=17311
OR ENGMFRMDL=17312
OR ENGMFRMDL=17313
OR ENGMFRMDL=17314
OR ENGMFRMDL=17315
OR ENGMFRMDL=17316
OR ENGMFRMDL=17317
OR ENGMFRMDL=17318
OR ENGMFRMDL=17319
OR ENGMFRMDL=17320
OR ENGMFRMDL=17321
OR ENGMFRMDL=17322
OR ENGMFRMDL=17323
OR ENGMFRMDL=17324
OR ENGMFRMDL=17325
OR ENGMFRMDL=17326
OR ENGMFRMDL=17327
OR ENGMFRMDL=17328
OR ENGMFRMDL=17329
OR ENGMFRMDL=17330
OR ENGMFRMDL=17331
OR ENGMFRMDL=17332
OR ENGMFRMDL=17333
OR ENGMFRMDL=17334
OR ENGMFRMDL=17335
OR ENGMFRMDL=17336
OR ENGMFRMDL=17337
OR ENGMFRMDL=17338
OR ENGMFRMDL=17339
OR ENGMFRMDL=17340
OR ENGMFRMDL=17341
OR ENGMFRMDL=17342
OR ENGMFRMDL=17343
OR ENGMFRMDL=17344
OR ENGMFRMDL=17345
OR ENGMFRMDL=17346
OR ENGMFRMDL=17347
OR ENGMFRMDL=17348
OR ENGMFRMDL=17349
OR ENGMFRMDL=17350
OR ENGMFRMDL=17351
OR ENGMFRMDL=17352
OR ENGMFRMDL=17353
OR ENGMFRMDL=17354
OR ENGMFRMDL=17355
OR ENGMFRMDL=17356
OR ENGMFRMDL=17357
OR ENGMFRMDL=17358
OR ENGMFRMDL=17359
OR ENGMFRMDL=17360
OR ENGMFRMDL=17361
OR ENGMFRMDL=17362
OR ENGMFRMDL=17363
OR ENGMFRMDL=17364
OR ENGMFRMDL=17365
OR ENGMFRMDL=17366
OR ENGMFRMDL=17367
OR ENGMFRMDL=17368
OR ENGMFRMDL=17369
OR ENGMFRMDL=17370
OR ENGMFRMDL=17371
OR ENGMFRMDL=17372
OR ENGMFRMDL=17373
OR ENGMFRMDL=17374
OR ENGMFRMDL=17375
OR ENGMFRMDL=17376
OR ENGMFRMDL=17377
OR ENGMFRMDL=17378
OR ENGMFRMDL=17379
OR ENGMFRMDL=17380
OR ENGMFRMDL=17381
OR ENGMFRMDL=17382
OR ENGMFRMDL=17383
OR ENGMFRMDL=17384
OR ENGMFRMDL=17385
OR ENGMFRMDL=17386
OR ENGMFRMDL=17387
OR ENGMFRMDL=17388
OR ENGMFRMDL=17389
OR ENGMFRMDL=17390
OR ENGMFRMDL=17391
OR ENGMFRMDL=17392
OR ENGMFRMDL=17393
OR ENGMFRMDL=17394
OR ENGMFRMDL=17395
OR ENGMFRMDL=17396
OR ENGMFRMDL=17397
OR ENGMFRMDL=17398
OR ENGMFRMDL=17399
OR ENGMFRMDL=17400
OR ENGMFRMDL=17401
OR ENGMFRMDL=17402
OR ENGMFRMDL=17403
OR ENGMFRMDL=17404
OR ENGMFRMDL=17405
OR ENGMFRMDL=17406
OR ENGMFRMDL=17407;
119,375 records

4.995 million rotaxs are laying dead in ski-doos in barns anywhere north of the 44th parallel. ski-doos from my dad's era of snowmobiling when riding the sled was compared to girlfriends. 'work on them for 3 hours to ride 15 minutes'

ted dont worry, experts are here to help you no matter what engine manufacturer you talk to.

Okay..and the United States numbers are in...

Rotax: 12,604 aircraft registered with a Rotax engine.
Lycoming: 124,110 aircraft registered with a Lycoming engine.
Continental: 119,375 aircraft registered with a Continental engine.

..and to show my work:

I ran a query on my Access database of the 4 January 2008 FAA listings, and get:

Rotax: 9,795 (Search term "*BOMB*" or "*ROTAX*"
Lycoming: 124,144 (Search term "*LY*")
Continental: 119,438 (Search term "*CONT*")

Also, about 54,000 registration entries had blank "engine" fields, but these were mostly older aircraft.

Not sure why our Rotax numbers differ from so much. My Access query merges the MASTER. ACFTREF, and ENGINE tables, and all I searched for was "*BOMB*" or "*ROTAX*" My Engine and aircraft references were missing two Rotax engine codes (55586 and 55592). These codes were likely added after my January download, but I don't think it would account for the discrepancy.

Ron Wanttaja

Not sure why our Rotax numbers differ from so much. My Access query merges the MASTER. ACFTREF, and ENGINE tables, and all I searched for was "*BOMB*" or "*ROTAX*" My Engine and aircraft references were missing two Rotax engine codes (55586 and 55592). These codes were likely added after my January download, but I don't think it would account for the discrepancy.

Ron Wanttaja

No idea? Maybe try it with the new data?

What % of the total worldwide GA fleet is registered in the US?

Don't shoot the messenger! :lol: I'm just repeating facts

Which you have not put out any data to support, other than referencing a seminar given by Rotax. While there are lots of aircraft in the world, GA is the biggest in America. Show me worldwide data that compiles the total number of Rotax AIRCRAFT engines compared to the total number of Lycoming and Continental AIRCRAFT engines. Lycoming made automotive engines for a while (this was way back), those definitely do not count.

You sound like you're a salesman for the guys, and this is coming from someone who really tries to stay out of engine discussions to avoid just that.

Like the Lycoming pamphlet says, "Experts are everywhere to help you." The problem is that 99% of those "experts" sat in a class for an hour and then realized that they did, in fact, know everything there was to know about aircraft engines without any data to back up information (which is not to be confused with facts, since facts require some form of back up), and those who actually know something are clearly wrong. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't shoot the messenger! :lol: I'm just repeating facts; There are more Rotax engines flying than any other aircraft engine. You can dispute it all you want, but it won't change the facts.
Uhm...if you'd said "there have been more Rotax engines built than any aircraft engine", you'd be right. When you say they're flying, you limit the scope to engines installed on aircraft, and that's plainly wrong.

This is avoided by running mogas.
As I noted, you can't always get mogas.

There are no clutch plates "per se" in the gear box. There is a "slipper clutch" used at part of their tortional vibration dampening system. This is mostly used during engine start up and shut down. The gear box should be removed every 100 hours for adjustment. This is an easy task to complete, but does require a small press.
That clutch (which was explained to me as a way to lessen the effect of a prop strike) does tend to slip if the engine is fed a diet of 100LL. Not a good thing.

I know of no requirement for 50 hour tweaking. (Unless you really like working on the engine!)
That's what I was told by the guy who was trying to sell me a Tecnam Sierra.

Guys, this thread is about LSA aircraft, not a Lycoming -v- Rotax thread. The facts are currenty, Rotax is clearly the choice of dozens of aircraft OEM's and homebuilders worldwide.
That's a far cry from "Rotax is the engine of choice for LSA", your original statement. The latter is a matter of opinion, and (as you can tell from this thread) quite in dispute.

I did just order a RV-12 kit that I will build E-LSA so I have to use the Rotax 912S. Maybe Van's knows something about engine choices too?
Yup...they know it's cheaper (in the uncertificated 912ULS (which you're likely to be using) version, anyway) and lighter. For a homebuilder, the engine choices certainly are wider. For someone like me who's out to buy a factory-built aircraft and have the average A&P work on it, the Rotax has major disadvantages. As with everything else in aviation, the requirements change with the mission, and saying that anything is "the choice" for any broad category is quite likely to be wrong.

What % of the total worldwide GA fleet is registered in the US?

It doesn't really matter, because it's pretty representative. Just because a 172 is in Europe or Asia or wherever, doesn't mean they have a Rotax engine in them. The fact is that the majority of GA aircraft in the world are N tail aircraft. Everywhere in the world I have been, I have been able to rent an N-tail. There's actually a cottage industry built around providing a service allowing foreigners to have US registered planes. My guess is that about 10% of the GA fleet worldwide has a Rotax engine, and probably 2/3rds of thos are the small 2 stroke varieties in ultralights and self launching gliders.

No idea? Maybe try it with the new data?
I'll wait until January; it's a bit of work to set up the database and transfer my queries, and my tradition is to do it in the first week of January (have about nine years' worth) so I have a good baseline to check for trends.

I'd be surprised if the new codes made a difference; I doubt there were over 2,000 aircraft with those two new engine codes added between January and November. Yet all the engine codes you use translate to Bombardier/Rotax engines...could your search term have scarfed up Bombardier aircraft in addition to engines? That would account for much of the difference.

Ron Wanttaja

:)

well, unless the US fleet is way less than 50% and most of the rest of
world doesn't fly lyc or continental engines, the rotax claim about more
engines flying then others does hold water.

I'll wait until January; it's a bit of work to set up the database and transfer my queries, and my tradition is to do it in the first week of January (have about nine years' worth) so I have a good baseline to check for trends.

I'd be surprised if the new codes made a difference; I doubt there were over 2,000 aircraft with those two new engine codes added between January and November. Yet all the engine codes you use translate to Bombardier/Rotax engines...could your search term have scarfed up Bombardier aircraft in addition to engines? That would account for much of the difference.

Ron Wanttaja

I don't know, those are still very popular engines in the ultralight community, it could account for the disparity. You may have a point about Bombardier aircraft though, that encompasses the Lears, Challengers and their RJ that I can think of, any others?

*snip whole post*

Well put, Jay, as someone who clearly has researched the options and has an understanding of what's out there.

I'd be surprised if the new codes made a difference; I doubt there were over 2,000 aircraft with those two new engine codes added between January and November.

On the other hand...maybe there were. My database is from BEFORE the January 30th 2008 deadline for conversion of "fat" ultralights to E-LSAs. I doubt the FAA dumped all the registrations in after the deadline passed, but they may have been just holding them as reserved (with no engine designation) prior to that date.

Guess I'll download the current database and take a look....

Ron Wanttaja

I went back through my notes and found that Eric Tucker was instructor. Eric is known as "Mr. Rotax" worldwide. He is the foremost expert on Rotax engines. This is what he told me.

Guys, like I said I don't want to start a war, lets look what I was told and try to make sense of it. Eric Tucker certainly has the facts to back up his statement.

Like I said before, I sincerely home Lyc. can get the 0-233 into production and make it successful.

If I don't post to this thread anymore it's not because I'm hiding. I don't want to make enemies here, and by the tone of some of the comments that might not be possible.

No idea...The engine codes I used are these. Is one of these not Rotax?

Macintosh:AR112008 jesse.angell$ cat ENGINE |grep ROTAX
09050,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX (ALL) ,1,00000,000000,
09051,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 912 F2 ,1,00081,000000,
09052,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 912 F3 ,1,00081,000000,
09053,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 912 F4 ,1,00081,000000,
09054,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 912 S2 ,1,00099,000000,
09055,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 912 S3 ,1,00099,000000,
09056,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 912 S4 ,1,00099,000000,
09057,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 914 F2 ,1,00115,000000,
09058,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 914 F3 ,1,00115,000000,
09059,BOMBARDIER,ROTAX 914 F4 ,1,00115,000000,
55555,ROTAX ,SEE BOMBADIER,1,00000,000000,
55556,ROTAX ,582 ,7,00065,000000,
55557,ROTAX ,582E ,7,00065,000000,
55558,ROTAX ,582UL ,7,00065,000000,
55559,ROTAX ,582UL-99 ,7,00065,000000,
55560,ROTAX ,582ULDCDI-99 ,7,00065,000000,
55561,ROTAX ,582DCDI-99 ,7,00065,000000,
55562,ROTAX ,582DCDI ,7,00065,000000,
55563,ROTAX ,582UL DCDI ,7,00065,000000,
55564,ROTAX ,503 ,7,00052,000000,
55565,ROTAX ,503UL ,7,00052,000000,
55566,ROTAX ,503 DCDI ,7,00052,000000,
55567,ROTAX ,503DCSI ,7,00052,000000,
55568,ROTAX ,503ULDCDI ,7,00052,000000,
55569,ROTAX ,912 ,8,00080,000000,
55570,ROTAX ,912S ,8,00100,000000,
55571,ROTAX ,912UL ,8,00080,000000,
55572,ROTAX ,912ULS ,8,00100,000000,
55573,ROTAX ,912ULSFR ,8,00100,000000,
55574,ROTAX ,912UL2 ,8,00080,000000,
55575,ROTAX ,914 ,8,00100,000000,
55576,ROTAX ,447 ,7,00040,000000,
55577,ROTAX ,583 ,7,00092,000000,
55578,ROTAX ,618 ,7,00075,000000,
55579,ROTAX ,532 ,7,00065,000000,
55580,ROTAX ,521 ,7,00080,000000,
55581,ROTAX ,377 ,7,00035,000000,
55582,ROTAX ,503DC ,7,00052,000000,
55583,ROTAX ,552 ,7,00057,000000,
55584,ROTAX ,505 ,7,00040,000000,
55585,ROTAX ,277 ,7,00026,000000,
55586,ROTAX ,477 ,7,00040,000000,
55592,ROTAX ,912UL ,1,00080,000000,

I don't want to make enemies here, and by the tone of some of the comments that might not be possible.

Nah--what happens in a thread--generally remains in that thread. This community wouldn't be any fun if we didn't have heated discussions every now and then.

Back