Life aboard Grand Princess

Life sucks for them in a very 2020 way. All the free wifi and TV they can take. Air conditioned space. Hot and cold running water. Food brought to their room. A bed to sleep in. There are billions of people on the planet who would consider that a huge upgrade.

But these people can't suck it up for a few weeks? Fine, let 'em off the ship. A hundred miles out.

Don't know that I agree with this. We went on a cruise last year, and even had a balcony. But there was very little room to move around in our cabin. If I had to guess, there was probably only about 30-40 square feet of floor space (by that I mean space not occupied with furniture where you could actually stand), which isn't much, particularly for three people. It would definitely be a hardship to be confined to quarters for two weeks, even with a balcony.

Another word, rags. Then wash them. Or paper towels, then throw them in the trash or compost. Americans have a pretty low tolerance for the yuck factor. Not a tragedy if you run out of TP.

Neither are ideal though when you are looking at a disease with a fecal transmission factor.

Life sucks for them in a very 2020 way. All the free wifi and TV they can take. Air conditioned space. Hot and cold running water. Food brought to their room. A bed to sleep in.

Kinda like being in jail, with better food.

Neither are ideal though when you are looking at a disease with a fecal transmission factor.
This is what you need to do when aboard a boat with a marine toilet. Many don't handle toilet paper well so you are not supposed to flush it.

Well they’re in place at the BOQ at Miramar. I told him if he can manage an escape and get to the flight line, I want pictures of my old workplace, hangar 6. Google earth shows the ramp full of tilt rotors, which used to be full of Hawkeyes.

Back