Let's play this game again...

jfrye01

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jacob Frye
Here we go again...6 seats, at least 200 knots, preferably pressurized, budget is $220K...;)

Contact Stratobee. He's got what you need.

King Air 200

3 out of 4 ain't bad

Southwest. Use the leftover change to spend a few extra weeks at your destinations.

210 is going to be the top pick for that mission and price point, it'll be a little tight for 6 folks but doable.

I've seen a few recently that were very clean but with high time engines, maybe buy a timed out one and include a overhaul cost into your price negotiations

Southwest. Use the leftover change to spend a few extra weeks at your destinations.
I'm willing to pay whatever I can to never have to deal with the TSA again. I know it sounds funny, but I'm dead serious...TSA can KMA...:mad:

I'm willing to pay whatever I can to never have to deal with the TSA again. I know it sounds funny, but I'm dead serious...TSA can KMA...:mad:

sounds like they already did

I refuse body scans just to get the free pat downs. Well worth the extra 10 minutes.

I always keep a metallic object in my pocket just so they will spend extra time down there.

I'd vote Malibu over 210, but my bias may be partially due to having exposure to the Malibu and none with the P210.

The Malibu I'm familiar with has been a great performer for its owner. In fact, they like it so much that they want to get a second one.

.....6 seats, at least 200 knots, preferably pressurized, budget is $220K...;)

What is "a plane eman1200 will never be able to own"?

sorry, thought this was PoA Jeopardy.

Superstar conversion. There was a nice on on kent island maryland for sale. Corporate owned and carefully serviced. May still be there.

Controller.

Pressurized Centurion. 83 SMOH (Premier), 83 SPOH (MT 4-BLD), Garmin Upgrades, WX-900, VG's, Aux Fuel, FIKI, EDM-730 and much more. Only the 2nd owner since new. Always hangared. NDH.

After reading that article from Richard about his life with a P210 I just shivered and said 'no, no, no, no, no'. Talk about not fully baked, yikes.

After reading that article from Richard about his life with a P210 I just shivered and said 'no, no, no, no, no'. Talk about not fully baked, yikes.

Same here....after reading about his trials, I've refused to even look at them, lol.

Earlier Mu2 with -6 engines.

What's the annual budget? Some pretty scary options being thrown out there from an annual cost point of view.

What's the annual budget? Some pretty scary options being thrown out there from an annual cost point of view.

None was given, so we can assume it to be unlimited :D

Back